Infinite Flight EAA AirVenture 2022

Hi there,

I’ve been thinking about asking this question for a bit now because I want to start planning to go to EAA AirVenture 2022.

Does any staff member know if Infinite Flight will be at EAA AirVenture 2022?

Thank you,

2 Likes

Hey Mason,

From what I’ve heard so far, it seems like Infinite Flight will try to be at Oshkosh, at least in some sort of attendance. I’ve only heard this from one or two staff members though, so I wouldn’t base your plans on solely Infinite Flight. There’s some awesome things at Oshkosh for everybody to enjoy, flight simmer or not.

I’m also trying to make it to Oshkosh this year, and I can’t wait to hopefully meet some members there as I did last year. Keep an eye out for official information on AirVenture 2022, and I hope to see you there!✈️

4 Likes

Highly likely I’ll be attending my first EAA AirVenture this year! Hopefully I can see ya’ll there!

3 Likes

Is there usually an EAA AirVenture Event that also happens on the IF servers?

YES KAMMY WERE GONNA MEET UP

Infinite Flight will be there all week! Epic Aircraft Exhibit Hangar C, booth 3027 across from Best Tugs.

10 Likes

Yesssss, thank you! Hopefully I can make it to EAA

1 Like

Can I run the booth for a day? Like not joking, my pms are open :)

Anyways… I’ll be there in some way, shape, or form! I’ll see y’all there!

2 Likes

i’d love to go but sadly cant afford it once again 🥲 there’s always a ne t time though

1 Like

I have decided I will be opting out from attending after realization that I may have to meet @Aviation108

5 Likes

The beautiful state of Wisconsin doesn’t need that attitude

Hope you can go as well @MJP_27, it’s definitely gonna be fun :)

1 Like

And if you needed another reason to skip the event this year…

13 Likes

AWESOME!! 👏

I’m likely going to be there with Civil Air Patrol again (helping run the show), so I’ll see y’all there! 😎

1 Like

But you can’t miss the event is “Best Tugs” is there!

Does that mean Scrappy is going to be there?!

These were some pictures I took from last year. Sadly I won’t be attending this year because I will be in the process of moving for college to Colorado

4 Likes

I know it was there last year but is there any confirmation that it’s coming back, especially with the changes he’s added (plus the bikes now)?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.