Infinite Flight E6B!

Hey folks! Just created an IF calculator for randomized payloads, PLUS a quasi-E6B (somewhat limited) that computes various time-distance-fuel required/used-speed equations. There is also a searchable, sortable reference sheet tab for most of the aircrafts I used at the time I made the prototype of the app, that includes empty weight and passenger capacity. It is accessible here, although you will have to download “Open as App” from the AppStore to access it! Since I only have a basic account, it has to be run in the parent program’s shell. I could potentially get this app branded under my own name for the cost of a pretty penny per month!

Let me know what you think if you try it. Let me know what else I could integrate!

https://oaa.app.link/launch-app-897e1291-3818-44bf-a4a6-798d0035fafa

10 Likes

Nice bro. Will definitely have a look at it.
Thank you!

1 Like

How does that work? I installed the app. However everytime I click on your link it’s asking me to install the app even though it’s already installed on my iOS device. How can I open your data in the “Open As App” app?

1 Like

Hmm. I’m not sure. I wonder what’s up with that :( if I could be of more help, I would! It might work if you copy the link into the URL bar.

It does need some work still. Apparently the table is not displaying :(

To you and @Mavic:

Updated, and likely final version is here. did you guys get it running?

https://oaa.app.link/launch-app-de08ea5c-4bc2-46ae-a6a6-245f5d48a8ad

1 Like

Haven’t got it yet, but was meant to ask this question yesterday, does the app come in English? 😬 By the looks of it on the App Store it isn’t.

the shell, Open as App, is developed by a German company but yes, it is indeed in English.

1 Like

Rather proud of this… here’s some screenshots:

IMG_5040 IMG_5041 IMG_5042 IMG_5043 IMG_5044 IMG_5045 IMG_5046 IMG_5047 IMG_5048 IMG_5049 IMG_5050 IMG_5051 IMG_5052

The only thing it needs is integration with Skyvector and Simbrief.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.