Infinite Flight Drawing Competition Collaboration Volume 1 With Matthew_Karaula [CLOSED] [Voting Closed] [Winner Announced]

G’day all, this is a drawing competition in collaboration with @Matt_Croatia001.

• Must include everything we request

• Must be in colour, unless requested not to

• Must be the correct aircraft

• You must not PM your drawing during the drawing times.

• Not submit during public voting stage

• Not to share your picture with anyone else at all

• Have fun

The competition will run for one week, after that you must PM us your drawings, I will make a poll including everyone’s drawings, the poll will be open for 5 days, I am not going to pick the most voted drawing because I would have picked it one week ago, the poll is to see what the community thinks is the winner. You can draw as many as you want.

Stage one - drawing the pictures starts - 2019-06-22T00:00:00Z2019-06-28T00:00:00Z

Stage two - picking the winner - 2019-06-29T00:00:00Z2019-07-03T00:00:00Z

Stage three - winner gets announced - 2019-07-03T08:00:00Z

• Airbus A321XLR

• Qantas 094 and Matthew_Karaula

• Croatia Airlines Checkers and the Qantas kangaroo anywhere on the plane

• The Rest Is Up To You

We can’t wait to see what the community has come up with.

If you are going to be drawing a picture please reply back saying that you are and I will add your name on the post so people can see, we recommend that you add this to your calendar or add a reminder so you don’t forget.

@Kuba_Jaroszczyk, @Aviation360, @AlphaSeven

Standby

6 Likes

You want another profile pic?

3 Likes

No this one is just for fun.

1 Like

Care to explain how this is IF related?

2 Likes

Do I move it to #real-world-aviation?

No, because this is not real world aviation - it’s a drawing contest with absolutely no relation to Infinite Flight at all.

3 Likes

Well what do you want me to do.

So I guess the moderators should also close the drawing request thread too then?

Just let them have their fun. The last competition was pretty good with Kirito taking first place. It’s a nice way to get people together and just have some fun.

11 Likes

Thanks @Hamza.N, that’s the whole point I created the Drawing Competitions in the first place.

5 Likes

I’m working on 757s right now I might skip this one :(

1 Like

That’s fine mate.

1 Like

I am definitely taking part this time. I have done the competition slightly the wrong way last time. This time this drawing will be 👌

2 Likes

Sweet I will add you right now mate.

2 Likes

To me I think you should space the competitions out about two weeks.

1 Like

I will keep that in mind for the next one.

1 Like

That away it’ll allow us drawers to do suggestions for others.

1 Like

Please see here for a comment from Misha regarding Drawing Topics.

@Qantas094 I finished one of my 757s I’ll be back in town Sunday afternoon ready to start drawing the a321XLR so… count me in :)

Okay mate, wish you luck.

1 Like

Anyone else want to join?