Infinite Flight Drawing Competition [Closed] [Winner Announced] [Voting Closed]

G’day all, this is a drawing competition and the winner of it will have their drawing as my new profile background picture.

Rules

• Must include everything I request

• Must be in colour, unless requested not to

• Must be the correct aircraft

• Have fun

• You must not post your drawing during the drawing times.

Information
The competition will run for one week, after that you must post you drawings, I will make a poll including everyone’s drawing, the poll will be open for one week, I am not going to pick the most voted drawing because I would have picked it one week ago, the poll is to see what the community thinks is the winner. You can draw as many as you want.

Times
Stage one - drawing the pictures starts - 2019-06-09T00:00:00Z2019-06-16T00:00:00Z
Stage two - picking the winner - 2019-06-17T00:00:00Z2019-06-24T00:00:00Z
Stage three - winner gets announced - 2019-06-24T08:00:00Z

The drawing Must Include

• Airbus A350-1000ULR

• Qantas New Logo

• Oneworld Logo, The Small Circle One

• Qantas 094

• Airbus Carbon Fibre, Tail Part Only For The Tail

• Infinite Flight Logo

• The Rest Is Up To You

I can’t wait to see what the community has come up with, I will do another one of these, around one month before a special event.

If you are going to be drawing a picture please reply back saying that you are and I will add your name on the post so people can see.

Drawing pictures:
@Voyager456, @BravoCharlie, @Armani_B, @Altaria55, @KPIT, @IFliPlanes, @Kirito_77, @Kuba_Jaroszczyk, @Future_engineer, @Matthew_Karaula, @Liam_HQ

13 Likes

I’ll join !!

1 Like

Added you in mate, can’t wait to see what you draw.

1 Like

You know I’ll join ;) Sign me up, and I’ll see what I can do for you… Though I’m flying back home tomorrow, so give me 2 days, and I’ll do the drawing. Also, does it have to be in colour, because if you know me, I’m a sketcher, and I don’t do colors. But if it’s a Must, then I guess I have no choice.

1 Like

It’s fine you can draw without colour, also take your time you have one week.

1 Like

Alright great! Thanks mate, I’ll do a good one for you ;)

1 Like

Your welcome mate.

1 Like

Can I join

1 Like

Also, when you say “The Qantas logo”, do you mean the kangaroo, or the words?

1 Like

The kangaroo and the words including Sprite of Australia

May I please join?

1 Like

This would be quite difficult since Qantas has no orders for the A350. You’re asking us to draw something nonexistent. Especially since you’re asking us to include details which are even harder to incorporate.

2 Likes

But then where am I going to put the Carbon fire? I don’t get it. Adding the carbon fire, makes it really hard, as the carbon fire pattern is very complex to draw.

1 Like

Try to incorporate it all if you can.

1 Like

It is a challenge.

Ok, never mind, I think I know what you mean. you want the standard Qantas kangaroo logo on the vertical stabilizer, and then you want the end bit of the tail to be in the carbon livery, correct?

2 Likes

Yes the rear of the fuselage.

1 Like

It’s a ridiculous challenge.

3 Likes

Alright! sounds good! is there a specific day to post my drawing?

1 Like

Well, that’s the whole point of this competition. To challenge the best of the best :)

2 Likes