Infinite flight crashing

Hello guys, I have an IPhone 6 and I updated my IF a while back but off late it keeps on crashing, I have lots of space free what could be the problem? Some flights are successful others just crash even before I take off.

Hello!

What’s your device?
You should check this great topic too - so you know the optimal settings for your device:

![|20x20](upload://11TPyjufMng4FiYQCxEKyi32JZT.jpeg Device Compatibility Thread- Built By Us For You

Device Compatibility Thread This thread is moderator approved Welcome to the Community Built List of Global Compatible Devices [2017-best-phones-1] Our Objective.The purpose of this thread is to have a wiki where people can submit what device they use, what quality they use, and how well it runs, so that’s over time we can build up a list of compatible devices, and how well those devices work on what settings. So if anyone asks about if there device is supported or if a certain device wo…

Also look here:

General tips regardless of device:

• Turn Limit Frame Rate ON (box should be ticked) if you notice that your device tends to heat up or if you are experiencing lag. A device that heats up too much is more likely to suffer performance degradation which could lead to lag and app crashes.
  • Infinite Flight doesn’t take up a specific amount of storage, it can change depending on the area you’re flying in etc. We therefore recommend that you always have at least 1GB of storage available on your device.
  • Before longer flights, it is advised to reboot your device and close any apps running in the background to enhance your experience.
  • It is possible to fly and charge the device at the same time. The key to this is to use less power than being charged. One way to accomplish this is lower your screen brightness and ensure Infinite Flight’s low power mode is enabled.
  • Disable active ad or message blocking apps
  • Don’t modify, “Root”, or “Jailbreak” your device
  • Use a strong WiFi network within a relatively close proximity to your device
  • Lower Infinite Flight graphics and performance settings
    • Lower the Rendering Resolution setting
    • Lower the Rendering Quality setting
    • Disable Anti Aliasing

Have a great day!

• Jack
2 Likes

This should answer your question

1 Like

Could you tell us what graphic settings youre using?

1 Like

I usually play at best without any problem but when the crashes started , I went to Good then fast and all were crashing so i don’t understand,

1 Like

Have you tried re downloading infinite flight?

1 Like

Let me try that. I realized my airplane count was on very high and antialiasing was on maybe that’s why

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.