Infinite flight crashing after 19.1

Hi, right now I was flying from Hong Kong to Tokyo and after an hour and 45 minutes the game went off suddenly it did not get fried or anything came out all of a sudden and I only had IFAasistant and the infinite flight running. In the device that is playing was an Iphone 6 of 32 GB and only using 23 of herself was everything to save energy and from one moment to another the game comes out. so happened to me yesterday twice also left from korea for hong kong and one hour later it left. Also left from Punta Cana and an hour later he leaves. Please this is getting tired this is happening to me after the update 19.1

Thank you for contacting support! We are here to help you have the best experience possible and ask that review the information below to better troubleshoot your experienced lag and crashes. Below are some basic steps taken that may help resolve the issue:

• Keep as much unused internal device memory (RAM) available. 1GB is the recommended amount
  • Android: Change device display resolution
    • Settings > Display > Display size to Large, Larger or Largest.
      • Some devices will offer to change Display Resolution instead, set that to the smallest possible.
    • Ensure Text to Speech (TTS) is enabled
  • Disable active ad or message blocking apps
  • Don’t modify, “Root”, or “Jailbreak” your device
  • Use a strong WiFi network within a relatively close proximity to your device
  • Lower Infinite Flight graphics and performance settings
    • Set Rendering Quality to Fast if Best and Good options have not improved your lagging or crashing
    • Set Texture Quality to Low
    • Disable Anti-Aliasing (make sure it is off)
    • Enable Limit Frame Rate (make sure it is checked on)

If you try everything above and still have trouble, check to make sure you have the latest firmware update available for your device installed. Lastly, we recommend you delete the app, restart device power, then sign into the same account used to purchase the app originally to reinstall.

For further assistance please respond with detailed information about your device, operating system, scenarios to reproduce the lag, and any applicable screenshot. Kind Regards.

1 Like

I’ve done all that, I have a frame rate limit, all for energy savings. And delete the app and install it again, I tell you this did not happen to me in the old versions.

Have you tried lowering your quality settings? Try the Good Setting first and then try Fast.

I also use an iPhone 6 and face similar problems but mine usually crashes when I fly to crowed airspace’s or my phone gets too hot.Is it that iPhone 6 is getting out dated with IF and we need more recent iPhones like the XR or X.

1 Like

iPhone 6 should still be able to run IF however Max graphics settings probably won’t yield the best experience. Lowering rendering and texture settings should decrease the workload on the processor. Also, limiting background apps should help too. If there are too many apps running along with IF then this may result in device performance issues.

1 Like

Oh okay thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

One more thing does lowering my airplane count to low also help ?

That could help yes. At a busy airport that would be an option to lessen the burden on your device. Its also recommended to free up your device’s storage. We’ve seen users running device at 90-95% storage capacity and that is asking for trouble. When the device runs out of resources (memory in this case) it very well may force close apps in use.

2 Likes

bro I use an Iphone XS but I do long flight with my old phone… The iphone 6 still a good phone for infinite flight too

1 Like

I was now at lax to do a long flight and crashed and only was IFAasistant in the background

😂
After all recomendations to low all settings, the next will be to quit the game? If not now, so after next update…
Becouse it continues to lag and after 1-2 hours the plane begin to climb and crushed after this…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.