Infinite flight crash

This is the 4th time that I’ve been flying and had my game crashed on the final. Every single time that I fly, I crash my game right before I do, I set my graphics to low, so it’s not the problem. Please infinite fligh, resolve this issue.

1 Like

Are you restarting your device before each flight? - I’ve found this helps a lot as it clears your device’s RAM and allows Infinite Flight to use as much of it as possible.

Thanks, I will try this

1 Like

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues.

In case of an app crash, a report is sent automatically.
The process of finding and fixing issues that lead to an app crash is ongoing. 🙂

You can help us track down the issue better by answering the following questions:

• which device are you using?
  • which OS version is it running?
  • which server were you on?
  • which airport were you at?
  • was ATC present?
  • was it busy?
  • can you reproduce the issue and if so, what are the steps exactly?
  • can you think of anything else that might me important to mention?

Thanks.

I use the 6th generation of iPad, 16.3.1. I was on training server landing at EGLL (Heathrow Intl) ATC was present and completely functioning, it was moderately busy (7 or so planes) and it always crashes when I land somewhere with at least 5 or 6 planes so maybe that’s the issue.

Thanks for the additional information.

Your device is getting older.
It’s from 2018 and has only 2Gb or RAM.

Have you tried setting every setting to low?

hi, same issue except it seems to always happen while im already on the ground and docking to the gate. It’s the 5th time just now. I have a really powerful phone (Motorola edge 40 8G ram, Octacore Mediatek Dimensity 8020 running android 13)
It is becoming unbearable, the flight does save to the logbook but it shows as having no destination despite already having landed a litterally inches from the gate position. This also causes the replay file to be corrupted thus unplayable everytime. Made me real sad today, i just finished a 7 hour flight and can’t watch none of it :(

Like stated earlier, in case of an app crash, a report is sent automatically. 🙂
The process of finding and fixing issues that lead to an app crash is ongoing.

Replay files becoming corrupt is a known issue that’s being investigated.
The app crashing doesn’t help, but that doesn’t seem to be the main reason for this to happen.

You can expect fixed in future updates. 🙂