Infinite Flight Confessions

Hitting VNAV and then having to run cause my dog threw up. Which because of the approach pattern at VHHH had me buzz the tower at Hong Kong Airport on Expert, thank god no ATC was active…

2 Likes

Okay, Maverick! 🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Having to go when VNAV is on is one of the worst feelings.

On a side note, hope your dog is ok.

1 Like

I used to don’t know what step climb is, one time I am flying a nearly 100% load 777F from Anchorage to somewhere in Asia, I choose FL430 to fly. The plane stall and spin, finally I have the control.😂

1 Like

She was fine, just ate too much grass… again…

1 Like

Yeah, shame I was in an A380 and not an F-18!

1 Like

I once started to spiral and fall out of the sky after failing to monitor my aircraft. :'D

1 Like

touching down way past the touchdown zone, raging and blaming the ground effect

3 Likes

@GdotBdot Welcome to the IF Community! I hope you enjoy your experience with such a wonderful group of fellow community members and also moderators here on the IFC! Here’s to many future years of IF and its community to come.

1 Like

I used to think @jasonrosewell was a 40 Yr old man 😅

Sadly, I’m older than that.

7 Likes

I thought you were 18 Jason in 2020

1 Like

Wait what 😅, ok I’m officially confused 🥲

1 Like

The more you know I guess… I thought you were early-mid thirties. Lookin’ young 😎👍

2 Likes

I’m the oldest member of the IF team. Thanks for playing though 😉 I’ll take it as a compliment.

6 Likes

Bless your heart.

8 Likes

That’s understandable ngl, there’s always more to life than infinite flight, great job for taking priority with your mental health!

3 Likes

Forgetting to turn beacons off when trying to connect the jetway

2 Likes

Happens to everyone. Still

1 Like