Infinite Flight Confessions

Hey guys!

This is Infinite Flight Confessions

Basically you admit any mistakes or trolling you’ve done in the simulator down below. Don’t need to be shy though! All of us should have made at-least one mistake in our time playing IF. Admitting any mistakes or faults you made can even help you as other kind community members can find something for you to overcome your mistake. You can also find creative ways to admit your mistake with out directly admitting it. You can also admit things that you just do for fun!

Ways you can indirectly admit your mistakes

Make a Pun
Reverse your text
Hide it somewhere in your reply!

Here is my admission

revreS gniniarT nO .ecno gnidnal nehw spalf esu ot togrof I

You can go and paste my text on this website to find out what I admitted!
https://lingojam.com/TextReverser

If someone admits their mistake in reverse, go to the website to see what they admitted.

Remember, don’t be afraid to admit your mistakes as every should have made one and they could help you next time so you don’t make the same mistake.

Again, when replying, please follow IFC guidelines and be kind because yes.

Happy Confessing!!
Generic_Flyer

(Sorry if I broke any guidelines too)

13 Likes

Landed without the landing gear down 🥴😵‍💫

14 Likes

Alright, Morse Code doesn’t work, so I’ll use reverse mode:
…noitaloiv a teg ot neppah dluoc tahw wonk neve t’ndid I ,oga sraey saw sihT .noitaloiv 3 level tsrif ym tog I dna em evag rellortnoc radaR eht taht snoitcurtsni yna wollof t’ndid ylpmis I ?did I ekatsim enO !iH

10 Likes

ONE MSSTAKE S BSB# S SSMP&Y BSBN’T ŜO&&OW ANY SNSTRVCTSONS TSAT TSE RABAR CONTRO&&ER GAVE ME ANB S GOT MY ŜSRST &EVE& 3 VSO&ATSON. TSSS WAS YEARS AGO# S BSBN’T EVEN KNOW WSAT COV&B SAPPEN TO GET A VSO&ATSON…?

Google be like:

Did you mean: One Mistake Sabena Simply Bravo Sorrow?

2 Likes

Oh… My google told me something else 😂 Well, I’ll use the reverse

2 Likes

Left my iPad with my dog.

I got 3 violations that evening.

26 Likes

I feel like you should make your dog a IF account. He would enjoy CST (Casual Server Trolling. Not to be confused with Central Standard Time)

4 Likes

I engaged VNAV mid flight.

And then fell asleep.

15 Likes

Ffoekat gnirud Sthgil gnidnal dna eborts no nrut ot tegrof.

3 Likes

It looks like rubbish spam but try to read it

2 Likes

Lol I stopped doing that because one time I overslept and descended right into an active airspace still at cruising speed😂

9 Likes

I didn’t just get multiple violations and a crash… I got the callsign “Snoozy”. @Asneed8706

6 Likes

One time I was at a few months ago I was at Lisbon (LPPT) and I took off on the wrong runway, since it was dark as and I couldn’t see a thing… (this was before the taxi lights update) Had to rotate very early since the runway was short and I was in a 777 or something… And yeah I was VERY close to crashing.

4 Likes

That’s not even that bad, I still do it sometimes accidentally

2 Likes

Ok yeah it happens to all of us

2 Likes

Zone out inflight and overshoot the airport. I can’t say I’m not guilty of that. 😔

4 Likes

One time i was flying from Burgas to Havana with stop at London and feel asleep. At 9:00 am I woke up and saw that my plane had crashed into the ocean. I overslept Havana and my plane flew to California where it ran out of fuel, went into a tailspin and crashed into the Pacific Ocean

7 Likes

Forgetting to tune into ground before pushing back and pushing back without asking. And letting my dad land the aircraft (didnt end well) 🤣

7 Likes

Not calibrating before disengaging autopilot during approach to denver and entering an unrecoverable spin

11 Likes

I feel you… It sucks.

3 Likes