Infinite Flight Confessions 2: Recharged

Hey guys!

This is Infinite Flight Confessions 2: Recharged

For those who joined after January 2024, I made a thread where you can confess certain mistakes you have made during your time in IF!

Basically you admit any mistakes or trolling you’ve done in the simulator down below. Don’t need to be shy though! All of us should have made at-least one mistake in our time playing IF. Admitting any mistakes or faults you made can even help you as other kind community members can find something for you to overcome your mistake. You can also find creative ways to admit your mistake with out directly admitting it. You can also admit things that you just do for fun!

Ways you can indirectly admit your mistakes

Make a Pun
Reverse your text
Hide it somewhere in your reply!

Confess away… i guess

-@Generic_Flyer

3 Likes

Alright I have a confession here. One time before flight resume was a thing I knew I couldn’t finish a flight so I crashed into a mountain…

7 Likes

It’s reminding me a german… Anyway

2 Likes

I have flown the trash.

4 Likes

I flew the b747-200 up side down, i’ve done slalom between mountains in a F18, i flew the CL35 to FL490

During testing, at TNCM, I slammed an a330 into the mountain at the end of the runway. The aircraft was heavy and really struggled to climb.

It was made worse by the fact it was open with IFATC during an event, so plenty of people around to watch my professional flying.

4 Likes

That’s not a confession; that is an achievement.

3 Likes

I’ve slid off the runway a couple of times, mostly 787s. It seems like every time I slide off a runway there’s ATC there and it’s busy, go figure.

There was also another event a long time ago that definitely did not happen (it might’ve happened, though, in Roblox and/or Minecraft and/or pick your game that’s not IF) that I have in mind but I can’t share the story that did not happen it in case post-event violations have become a thing. But that’s fine, because it didn’t happen anyways.

4 Likes

od reven dluow remag reporp a gnihtemos seod enalp ym dniwssorc ffo ekat ot yrt I nehw emit yreve os ,sgnidnal dniwssorc ta doog yrev ton m’i

try to reverse it :D

1 Like

i got a lvl 3 vio for taking off when instructed to line up and wait. now i can never say that i’m a 0 violation pilot. this will haunt me forever

1 Like

3 Likes

Someone said: “reverse these letters to get the message”. Can you, AI sensei, accomplish that task?: od reven dluow remag reporp a gnihtemos seod enalp ym dniwssorc ffo ekat ot yrt I nehw emit yreve os ,sgnidnal dniwssorc ta doog yrev ton m’i

Of course, I can help with that. Here is the reversed message:

“i’m not very good at crosswind landings, so every time I try to take off crosswind my plane does something a proper gamer would never do”

Didn’t know if it would really work. @FlightGT oops!! (thinking the same thing at about the same time)

2 Likes

I crashed on landing infront of at least 10 other aircraft on ES, i didn’t go back onto the app for a week out of pure embarassment.

7 Likes

I see! I crashed a couple of meters before the runway while i was landing… the embarrassment was that it was in EGLL while 6 players were waiting for takeoff clearance 😅

1 Like

Once on TS, I was frustrated of a player in front of me due to his out of the world flying skills, hence I overtook him by flying through him 😂

3 Likes

you flew the what?

3 Likes

Thanks for asking:)

2 Likes

@adit
The mighty trash

2 Likes

Lol, i can relate 😭. One day, on TS, i was controlling IAH and a plane refused to taxi to assigned runway, i spammed him during 5min before he left lol

3 Likes

I wonder how many people have flown LAX-SFO on a widebody 🤔

1 Like