Infinite Flight Community's Spotters' Portfolios

Do you need three topics or can two spotting topics work?

2 Likes

1-2 is fine. I will specify this above.

1 Like

Ok cool, going spotting tomorrow I’ll PM you then.

2 Likes

Looks good… just sent in my form. Thanks for putting this together!

1 Like

So basically, people wont need to make spotting topics and they will just post here?

No, it is kind of like this topic in that is just a consolidated place for all of our spotters here. He isn’t a moderator of the #real-world-aviation:spotting and it isn’t moderator approved, so he couldn’t not allow spotting topics anywhere else.

2 Likes

What I see he is you trying to take control of he spotting topic by making everyone post via you. There is currently nothing wrong with it. Goes back to the old saying: If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

It has been said severall times before, an individual thread for each spotting session is very sufficient.

And tone back the shameless self advertising. It’s pushy.

2 Likes

There is nothing wrong with what this topic is for. It’s pretty much what @Kevin_Potthast has said. This topic is for all spotters to come together and get to know other spotters.

Also, just because I haven’t updated it doesn’t mean I won’t update it. I am currently at a football game. It’s hard to use the forum on mobile…

1 Like

I personally really like the idea, it brings buried spotting topics back to a place where people can view your photos with ease.

1 Like

Here are all the spotters that were just added!

@ClarenceTheAvgeek
@RTG113
@Bobby
@Kevin
@Cpt.TC
@Kevin_Potthast
@Brasil428
@Matthew_Harrison
@Will_A

Be sure to fill out the google form to be added!

3 Likes

Looks cool, I bookmarked. I’m actually interested of how many spotters we can get here!

1 Like

If you want other regulars to edit it, you need to make it a wiki. There’s an icon where you can do that near the pencil icon.

1 Like

Well I would do this but…my IG got hacked and is gonna have to get deleted (@dallas.aviator) and my YT isn’t great at all…

1 Like

I believe that this overall topic is a great idea!

1 Like

You should make it in Alphabetical order. It will make it more organized. But it’s going to be harder to do. Great job!

1 Like

Once we get more spotters it will be alphabetical.

Please add my YouTube channel to my social media links section- https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCYUlBiKJwyOnaE5zobtjRKQ

Done. Also, everything is in alphabetical order.

1 Like

@MacGamer04 and @Morgan99 have just been added! Make sure to check them out!

1 Like

Also added @Boeing747-8. Be sure to check out his spotting topics!

1 Like