Infinite Flight Community Interviews - Official Thread | New Forum!

Our first Question thread is up
Check it out today!

3 Likes

Welcome Our 2 final interviewers for this evening!

@Mags885 & @Patria have shown great skills in their applications and have been picked, we will choose our Forth and final Interviewer tomorrow!

Also, please be aware that we have a public slack! This slack is for people to converse with our interviewers and staff. So check out the website link below! https://ifcommunityinterviews.weebly.com/communications.html

3 Likes

Glad to see the IFCI back in action! Best of luck to all :)

2 Likes

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back!

If one was an interviewer, do we have to reapply?

3 Likes

Yea, I had to reapply after being an interviewer for IFCI 2.0

3 Likes

Nice to see IF I back again, would also be nice to see some less well known IFC members be interviewed. Last time, it was all well known people and it kinda ruins that Balance. @Evan great to see you stepping up into the CEO role, let’s get this back on track!

5 Likes

Yea we actually got a huge balance in the line-up of people to be interviewed that I see in the line right now. Couple TL2 and TL3 that should have some interesting stories

4 Likes

Oooh. I like this. 😏👀

2 Likes

This thread looks amazing, great job @cr3

3 Likes

Sorry for not liking some of your post! Out of some for the next 3 Hours! Would love to though ☺️

Thanks for the nice Comments

3 Likes

I heard you guys got new people to work as staff. @Evan, you might want to update the thread above.

3 Likes

He will, eventually

Wake up you Canadian

7 Likes

Also, congratulations to @Xpira for getting the last and final interviewer posting! Now keep in mind that we will consider opening up more job postings in the futute depending on demand. So stay tuned for that!

3 Likes

So let’s have a sit down and chat for a moment.
I’ve been getting a few questions and requests for people to be interviewed.

That’s not going to happen, people have to submit you in order to be interviewed. Once that has happened then we contact you about your interview. If you use our contact form as a way to get your interview or beg to me over PM either won’t work. Also it won’t work if you pm an interviewer or staff member, they are going to say the same thing

Thanks!

4 Likes

It was 12 PM, I have something called School 😝

3 Likes

IFCI Update 10/01/18 - First one!

So everyone, happy Monday! This is our first IFCI update, we’re here for a quick one, but an important one:

We would like to know how many Interviews you’d like us to produce every so often, we have went a head and added some things to pick from!

• 2 Times a Month
  • 3 Times a Month
  • 4 Times a Month (1 a week)
  • 2 Times a week

0 voters

We also have added our fully completed list of Staff/Interviewers, so let’s welcome them and wish them the best!

Please note that depending on the results of the Poll, more Interviewers may by looked for

That’s all! Thanks everyone for your Support

-CEO CR3W

1 Like

One quick thing:

You might want to update your interviewer jobs on the website. The last interviewer position is still vacant. @Xpira’s name still needs to be added.

3 Likes

Hey @BigBert10!

Thanks for you comment/question/concern!

We have notified the appropriate person to deal with your message.

Depending on the message, it will be fixed soon, or you will receive a PM shortly.

Thanks!
-IFCI Staff Team

2 Likes

Hey I’m in charge of the website, I’ve been traveling for the last few days. So I’ll update the website today!

3 Likes

I’d like to welcome @rileymoyer, @Cbro4, and @Jake_Savage to the team!

Cbro - Cbro has been an Interviewer back a long time ago when IFCI was a thing back in July/Aug.

Riley - Riley is Passionate with others, and the Forum itself. He is an active member on IFC, and someone most can trust.

Jake - Jake is in University now taking Hospitality. This is a very good key feature to have when working with others, just like you need a hospitality Degree to work at Hotels for example.

Let’s all welcome them to the team!

10 Likes