Infinite Flight Community Interviews (IFCI) - We're Back!

Glad to see you guys are re-launching for business, this really gave an insight towards the lives of our members here in the community and united us. Best of luck IFCI!

1 Like

Welcome back guys 👋🏼

3 Likes

Interesting, welcome back guys!

I have a question. Say I want someone specifically to be interviewed. They can say no right?

2 Likes

Yes, if we ask someone if they want to be interviewed they can decline. In which case we will contact the person who requested that person and let them know.

3 Likes

Awesome, I’ve been missing those Interviews

3 Likes

Nice to see the return of this - looking forward to seeing what you guys have in store :)

1 Like

Applications Update;

Applications for Interviewer will close at 1200z (in about 45 minutes). So if you want to apply feel free to drop an application!

Happy to IFCI up and running again. Great Job Connor! 👍

1 Like

Applications are now closed. Good luck to all. You’ll be notified of the acceptées in the next 24 hours.

Yay! Your back, congratulations @Connor I hope to see some good interviews. Maybe some unknown ones?

1 Like

@Connor correct me, but are these interviews taking place on Friday?

1 Like

It’s great to see you guys back again! Your interviews contribute to the community in a great way, I have always enjoyed reading them to get to know my fellow members better.

1 Like

We aren’t sure when interviews will start. but we might have a special beginning interview this week

1 Like

Will all requests happen if the person who was nominated, accepts? Or will only some be picked.

we ask everyone who is nominated if they will have an interview. if they say no then we don’t and we tell the person who nominated them that they denied

1 Like

I was suppose to get interviewed ages ago but it never happened. Hoping to get interviewed again soon

1 Like

For anyone interested, here are some of the older interviews. I’ve picked out the ones I personally found interesting, but you can always search for others:

Lots of us were, IFCI was going through a rough time it seemed

1 Like

Congratulations to our New Interviewers!

We welcome aboard 3 new interviewers today. These members showed excellence in their application and overall won out.

With these interviewers, we can begin to start interviews, which we hope to post a thread this week or next Monday. Lets congratulate these three interviewers!

The Interviewers

Congratulations @ThomasThePro, @Thunderbolt & @Josh!

3 Likes

Glab to be part of the team!

1 Like

Glad to see IFCI back! 😃

As a former interviewer, I can guarantee that it will be fun! 😃

1 Like