Infinite Flight Community Interviews (IFCI) - We're Back!

Bringing The Community Closer Than Ever Before

This thread was approved by Moderation Staff. (thx Misha love you :smile:)

We are not a Virtual Airline/Virtual Organisation and are not affiliated with the IFVARB

Request an Interview | Staff Application | Website | IFCI Forum

IFCI was formed in early-mid 2018 under the control of Darpan after he left the leadership, Connor took over. He ran it until early 2019 where it then closed. In early 2019 CR3W took over and it ran for until mid-2019. It has been closed ever since.

Until Today.

In April 2020, AviationMad & Connor both decided to bring back the good times and reintroduce IFCI to the community once again. Now they, and a well functioning team of staff members and interviewers run around the clock to ensure that interviews are brought out to the masses.

Here’s how it works. Each week, we will select a member of the IFC that has been nominated for an interview. We will release a question thread where you will get the chance to ask any questions you want to ask (being appropriate, of course). We will go through every question and pick out the best 10 - 15, which the interviewee will receive, and answer.

After this process is complete, an answer thread is released.

We have a dedicated team that works around the clock to make IFCI what it is today.

Chief Executive Officer - @Connor

I’m Connor! I’m from New Zealand and am in my final year of High School. I adore the Infinite Flight Community and wanted to give back. I enjoy flying and you can often see me buzzing around New Zealand. See you in the skies!

Chief Operations Officer - @Kacey

Hi! I’m Kacey or AviationMad on the IFC! I’m a high school student located in Australia. I’ve had a passion for aviation for as long as I can remember. I also collect model aircraft and have a collection of over 100.
See you around!

We Are Hiring!

If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a team member at IFCI, fill out the form below!

Our Forum

We have a forum for the IFCI community! Link is at the top of the thread!

Please direct any forum comments into mine or Kacey’s DM’s please

Most Recent Question/Answer Thread

I hope you all enjoy IFCI being back and better than ever. It’s great being back in the community!

48 Likes

Nice job Connor. Glad to see IFCI back again!

2 Likes

Great to see you guys back again!

2 Likes

Yay I really want to see these again! It’s been a long time haha

1 Like

Looks very interesting! Looking forward greatly to see it return!

1 Like

Great to see y’all back. I really like reading interviews.

1 Like

umm yes i will do an interview haha because im so important

3 Likes

Is this over the microphone interview?

1 Like

Correct me if I’m wrong @Connor, but I believe they’re done via DM

1 Like

No. We message you on the IFC. Its just the logo we chose to incorporate. As @Altaria55 said above

1 Like

Awesome. I’ve never heard of this but it sounds awesome! I know I won’t get it by just asking, but I’d like to be an interviewee, lol.

2 Likes

So I can be PMed randomly for an interview?

1 Like

Yes, people are randomly DMed.

2 Likes

You’ll be PM’d if you are put in for an interview. It’ll be random yes, but you’d have been put down

Alright, I submitted someone. (100% not me 😂)

1 Like

I missed IFCI. It was always a pleasure to read the interviews. I hope this thrives again!

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words.

Don’t worry, we also missed it!

1 Like

Well, this looks like fun!!

3 Likes

Just applied, love this concept!

1 Like

Wow! that’s an amazing idea, never seen something like this before… can’t wait to see the result of this!

1 Like