Infinite Flight Community Hangar | Made by the Community, For the Community | New VO Thread

“Made by the Community, For the Community”

65C9A04F-4004-4F82-ACF1-DCFB740B686B

About Us

We bring this new VO to the Infinite Flight Community in order to connect real world pilots to with each other to tighten connections between pilots and make new friends. This group is a perfect place to hang out, meet new people, and ask important questions to allow each and every one of us to be better pilots, or if actively in training, learn from real world pilots themselves. This group holds a variety of people, from new student pilots to CFIs, maybe even a few ATP holders. We’ve found the connections made here can make a big difference to everyday piloting. We connect through a discord server full of categories from different discussion channels, ask a cfi, and even a place to send our flying photos. A professional, yet fun and relaxed environment is what we are here for. If you’re ready to join, we are ready for you!

And if this isn’t appealing enough, just think, what isn’t to like? Meeting like minded individuals with real world pilot knowledge and engaging in rich discussion can only help you along your journey!

Apply Here

Application Requirements

• Be an active student pilot currently training for a certificate or rating OR a certified pilot of any kind
  • Be 15 years or older
  • Have a valid IFC profile
  • Be in good standing with IFVARB

What We Offer

Events

Our events are tailored to flight training aspects (unique if we’d say so ourselves). From community game nights to Infinite Flight Tasks to just a good ol’ time with your new friends.

Learning Opportunities

Within this community, each individual is eager to learn and/or help each other. We all are pilots of some sorts, why not help each other achieve our goals and make the skies a better place? From standard regulation questions to situation you may not learn about within flight school curriculum, everyone is here to help!

Discussion

We all can learn something new everyday! Taking the time together in order to build our community and each other can only help.

Your Infinite Flight Community Hangar Board Members

From the team: We are excited to meet like minded individuals and build our knowledge alongside yours are we all meet each other down the road. We have exciting things in store for the future. Please reach out to any one of us and we’d be happy to assist you!

Meet @Yacht

Sam is a three-year user of Infinite Flight and university 141 aviation program student. He is working on an instrument rating and commercial certificate simultaneously. He is also an IFVARB leader.

Meet @AviationReports

Hudson is a six-year user of Infinite Flight and university 141 aviation program student. He is working on an instrument rating and commercial certificate simultaneously. He is also a supervisor for IFATC.

Meet @Ryan

Ryan is a certificated multi and single engine, instrument flight instructor. He is also a commercial multi and single engine certificated pilot. He also devotes time to editing airports for Infinite Flight.

Fun fact: Sam and Hudson go to the same university and previously Hudson and Ryan were associated with the same university

Our Website

26 Likes

good to see you @Yacht !!

2 Likes

Hm, if i now not studying for pilot or like that, but have plans to go to Saint Petersburg State University of Civil Aviation in 2 years?)

1 Like

Good question! By our standards, we cannot accept you at the time… BUT, please fill out the application if you wish and our team will discuss.

Basically, we don’t want to turn you away so we will see what we can do!

1 Like

Seems like quite a unique and cool VO! I look forward to the results of this, you’ve got my attention. :)

Things that stand out always get a good level of attention, and this stands out pretty well. My expectations are high with what you offer!

2 Likes

Super excited to help grow and develop this community! Can’t wait to meet some of y’all and get to know y’all better!

1 Like

Great idea. Wish I could join. Unfortunately not a real pilot… 😔

11 Likes

Can I join as a normal member, if I’m staff at another VO? Or are there any IFVARB rules that I need to be aware of? (Real-world pilot here, btw)

1 Like

For sure! Feel free to apply

You can of course join! We’d love to have you in the community. Joining is equivalent to being a pilot at a VA as it’s concerned with the IFVARB, you’ll just be a member and will not count as staff.

1 Like

I’ll probably be eligible to join in a few months 😉

Great thread and welcome!

2 Likes

This Week's Picture Highlights!

Fall Flying
@Aaron.C

Downtown Melbourne
@Josh

Crossing the Mississippi River
@Yacht

All photos are from current members! Please consider joining if you want to enhance your flight training further!

4 Likes

A huge congrats to Infinite Flight Community Hangar member @IF787 on passing his check ride today and becoming a private pilot!

Congrats!

4 Likes

Very big congrats! That’s a BIG accomplishment! @IF787

1 Like

Can I join and this a VA where we fly in the game right?

This looks like a great resource! Im glad this was made as a freshmen in school to become a pilot this looks fun and helpfull.

1 Like

This VO is a community for real world pilots. So if you are a student pilot or certified pilot of any type in real life, please come join us. This VO isn’t flying in IF based.

Just joined loving it so far!!

This Week’s (more like past 2 weeks) Picture Highlights

@IF787

@Yacht

@AviationReports

@AviationReports

All photos are from current members! Please consider joining if you want to enhance your flight training further!

4 Likes

Hey I applied a day or two ago and have not got a response yet