Infinite Flight Community Awards 2019 | The Results!

Im too tired and confused to understanding anything right now but, what I understood was that I, Marc and Ethan just won the “Positivity Spreading Award”, by Will A — Thank You 🙂

As for the for those who won a certain category, Congratulations, you definitely do deserve it in a way or another since you did get chosen to win. I won’t say that I disagree with the results as I myself didn’t vote. It’s quite the surprise to who won each category, but great job to them, you all have indeed done amazing work for the community over the year(s) ✌️

2 Likes

Wow that comes as a surprise 😍 finally years of hard work paid off and I can stop this annoying spotting hobby 🤔 jokes aside, thanks for everyone who voted 😁

5 Likes

I wish I got something :(. Congrats to everyone though, well deserved!

Amazing, and congratz to all of you! 😄
I wish everyone here a happy New Year!

1 Like

Awwww you’re too kind everyone. Many years here and you all still put up with me 🥰

12 Likes

Congrats everyone who won🎉🏆

I wish you all a happy 2020

1 Like

Congratulations Everyone!

1 Like

Truly grateful to everyone that voted me as the best IF Screenshotter! I haven’t posted here on the community in a while but I’ll be back soon! Happy New Year to everyone and Thanks once again!

2 Likes

Congratulations everyone, here’s to a happy 2020! 🎉

1 Like

Wow - where to begin! It’s a fantastic honour to have represented and still temporarily represent @BritishAirwaysVA within this community as a staff member. To see that we’ve been voted by the community as the best virtual airline within it for the second year running is a true honour, and clearly shows we’re doing something right - in nurturing a friendly, welcoming and supportive online group of virtual pilots and aviation enthusiasts, and providing a fully inclusive and realistic virtual airline experience. I’m so glad to see that BAVA continues to capture the hearts of the Infinite Flight Community, especially after all the work that has been put into the organisation recently in attempts to always improve our members’ experience.

To be placed joint first in the ‘Best Virtual Airline Website’ category is also a great honour to myself, after a lot of my own blood, sweat and tears have been put into improving our website over the past year, and in adding new features such as our live flights counter, news sections and more - especially due to my fairly novice skills in using HTML, CSS, JavaScript, etc.

These results have came as a complete surprise to myself (and quite possibly the rest of the BAVA staffing team), as this poll has completely passed us by - yet I am elated to have been voted as the ‘Best Virtual Airline Staff’ in 2019 - it is lovely to see that my hard work hasn’t gone unnoticed, and to see that I’ve been able to make a positive contribution to the BAVA and IFC community throughout my time here so far - and long may this continue! Thank you all for voting for me, and of course to all other VA staff members who do so much for their own respective Virtual Airlines and Organisations.

Congratulations to all winners and runners up - and no matter whether you’ve been listed for your work here in the community or not, the real thing to celebrate here is the wonderful community we’ve all helped build, and I can’t wait to see this prosper further in 2020. Cheers all!

9 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better myself! BAVA is a strong and thriving establishment. 💪

3 Likes

What does most strict moderator mean?

The moderator that doesn’t mess around with stuff and wants to make sure everything is good on IFC and no spam and trolling.

2 Likes

Maybe next year that one could be renamed. If they weren’t demanding that rules concerning behavior are obeyed and observed it would be weird.

1 Like

Congratulations Nate! You have always been an inspiration for my content.

3 Likes

MaxSez; Noted, Thank you… Warm Regards All! MaxSends

6 Likes

On behalf of our wonderful staffing team and pilots, I’d like to say thank you to the community for voting us as the best VA on the community for the second year running. It’s an absolute honour and makes all the work and coordination needed between staff members to make the place thrive. It really is a team effort! We’re obviously doing something right!

Here’s to 3 years running next year! 🎆

-DOD

9 Likes

Ayyyy I’m glad that my topic in #general got the bets topic. Without you guys and your love that wouldn’t had been there ❤️❤️

1 Like

Next time, make sure to have a “Worst Landing” Category. That’s one thing for sure I can’t lose in ;)

3 Likes

Congrats … 🤷‍♂️