Infinite Flight Community App

How come we don’t have a Infinite Flight Community App? That would be so much easier than using the internet.

1 Like

There is the discourse app, but I don’t think it works well.

Also, do not tag the Developers.

Discourse App by Discourse https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/discourse-app/id1173672076?mt=8

So does everybody that plays IF use that?

Sorry, I didn’t know it was a problem.

The mobile version of the community works great for most people. Some people use the app which allows you to switch between multiple communities and I think also gives you some mobile push notifications.

Most devices will let you add a website to your home page for quick access. I can’t speak for how it works on iOS but on Android it works out nicely.

3 Likes

Just add the community forum to your home screen through safari or google chrome

It does work like that on iOS.
The disadvantage of just adding it to your home screen like @ServerGhost said instead of downloading the Discourse app is that (on iOS, at least) you won’t get notifications. If you download the Discourse app, then you are able to add multiple communities and are able to get notifications for replies, mentions, likes, etc

1 Like

I think we are able to allow chrome to give us push notifications no? Hmm I’ll have to check it out again before I say anything more about it

1 Like