Infinite Flight Community App IOS

If you are constantly on safari on IFC why not but IFC to your home screen and not require to go on safari!

To do this you are required an IOS device but the most probable is a way on Android devices

1. first step is to press the little icon which look likes like a share button and when you press it, it gives you a wide range of options. This is the button In the middle for me !

1. find the option add to home screen and tap on that !

3)Soon as you tap on that you can edit what you want to name the application but the name it pre sets is Infinite Flight Community so the isn’t really a need to change anything but you get the option !

4)Now press add and soon as you do that find the last app on your device and there should be IFC app and from now on you are not required to go on safari and look up IFC !

Hope this has help you guys and made life easier and a faster way to access

19 Likes

We have also a Discourse app, you get notifications when you get a PM.

12 Likes

@George_Anastasis Seb moved this topic to #meta with good reasoning. Please keep it there. Thanks.

On another note, this is certainly something that is helpful, thanks for putting it together.

6 Likes

For those using the green man OS, I wrote a write-up of a way to do this on Android here.

1 Like

Good to see you active George😀

2 Likes

To be honest, it’s really easy on both, and I’m not sure we need two separate tutorials as they’re relatively similar. Is there any chance of having them merged together?

2 Likes

Good point. If the OP wants to copy my post and edit it into his, I’m fine with that

3 Likes

cheers mate. Making a special video right now !😉

2 Likes

Thanks! and sorry i didnt notice Seb moved it so i but it back lol

2 Likes

to be honest, i have done this on my iphone, it is not logged in when you go to ifc on homescreen

1 Like

wasnt logged in at first but then you log-in and you get stayed logged in

1 Like

Im not sure but Swiss001 made a topic about this.

giantic thanks man! This works with any page?

2 Likes

whatever anyone talks around here he n he created this Topic already, THIS one did Pop up for me so it helped me 1000 times more so just leave him, jesus

3 Likes

paha thanks! I mean you can do this with any website but some soon as you click on it , it will put you on safari

1 Like

You are right swiss did make a topic about this but it’s closed and doesn’t exist anymore.

1 Like

oh well i never saw it lol

1 Like

Yeah is he banned from the community? Sorry for the confusion @George_Anastasis

2 Likes

oh, alright, thx

If you using Samsung u can just download it at Galaxy Store 😉

1 Like