Infinite Flight Bucket List

Everybody has a bucket list, the things they want to accomplish or do later in life, this might be anything from skydiving, to traveling the world, or even eat something exotic.This topic is for community members to comment and compile a list of things that everybody with an Infinite Flight subscription should do or at least attempt, as the entire world is accessible with global there are a lot of things that people can attempt and hopefully complete. If you are ever bored and want to do something in Infinite Flight, this topic will be an icebreaker to allow members to find something interesting and difficult that they haven’t done before. This topic will be made a wiki so regulars can add any ideas they or members that comment below to the final list.

Format: * [Bucket list item]

Please only request topics that are semi-difficult to achieve.

Infinite Flight Bucket List

• Land at Lukla (VNLK) without crashing.
  • Fly 20+ hours without refueling.
  • Refuel your aircraft via aerial refueling to continue your flight (note: only in military aircraft)
  • Land at Kai Tak (VHXX) using the realistic approach.
  • Control an airport for more than 10 hours.
  • Make it to a full hour while controlling without succumbing to the overwhelming urge to drink or put myself out of my misery.
  • Make it on the All-Time leaderboards
  • Reach grade five
  • Circumnavigate the world in a GA aircraft

Remember to add any other items to this topic that you think would work.

14 Likes

Hey @Kevin_Potthast!

This is such a great Topic man! Thanks

Could you add something on there for me?

Be ATC for 10+ Hours

2 Likes

Get BA codeshares released to AAVA and Vice versus, whoops I said to much! Good thing @Matt is asleep

7 Likes

That may be the wrong ICAO fair kai tak :)

Your right, fixed. My bad!

1 Like

Nice post, I currently hold the record for most time controlling on the Expert Server I think, I did almost 12 hours non stop at KMIA. Awesome Post Kevin!

1 Like

Thanks Chief.
12 hours is insane I don’t know how you would ever want to even want to do that. I don’t like controlling very much though, I could for sure fly for 12 hours straight haha!

2 Likes

Did 11 hours and a little over 30 minutes, I wanted to shoot for 12 hours but I just could not at all, eyes hurting, head hurting, hair falling, screaming at the device. Not something any Controller looks foward to.

2 Likes

Or any pilot wants to look forward to. Short tempered controller = higher chance of ghost. Haha!

2 Likes

Holly 💩…

I don’t think I have done anything other than sleeping for that long…

3 Likes

Trust me, fly bad enough and a controller will be short tempered in just 5 seconds.

2 Likes

How about the IF Live all-time leaderboards? That’s what I’ll be gunning for

1 Like

I don’t think having your hair fall out is normal… I would go see someone about that lol

2 Likes

I have a lot of thick hair if you have seen my pictures, but that high level of stress will get to anyone eventually.

1 Like

I’d say everyone has to do Los Angeles to Dubai in the A380 at some point

That’s just a flight, not too hard to complete ;)

1 Like

Not gonna request but say what I have done

• Landed to Tenzing in Solo before
  • I try to do 20 hour flights twice a week, so done
  • Done that in an F-22
  • Already done and very fun
  • I have a life so no
  • I’ve gotten onto the daily and weekly leaderboards multiple times, all time is a challenge

My bucket list
Fly an MD11F from KMIA to EGLL
Eat more green food
And get a real life pilot career

For me I would have reaching Grade 5 on my bucket list.

3 Likes

My goal would to be able to access every plane’s cabin once they all have one!

The cabin is my favorite feature ever added to IF!

1 Like