Infinite Flight Brasil | Your Goal, Our Mission! | Official Thread 2021

Since 2015

“The source of encouragement you’ve always wanted.”

bbbf57f3cbfa70ae3940dba498152246fcd76799-removebg-preview__3_-removebg-preview

Click on the link below and become an IFBR Professional Pilot!

How to join

20210603_1845062

A virtual organization created in mid-2015, with the registration and admission process in the IFVARB started and completed between May and August 2020, the IFBR has, since the beginning, the objective of uniting the Brazilian community in a single focus, the simulation of quality in Infinite Flight.

It is a fact that the group understood that its role goes beyond simulation when some members began their training process in real aviation claiming that the Infinite Flight Brasil community was an essential factor in inspiring dreams, generating the necessary motivation to go to direction of the air objectives of each.

With so many reasons and reasons, it is not for nothing that our system offers a complete training for the simulation of safety and quality in the most professional Infinite Flight server. Keep reading the thread to learn more.

STAFF

CEO
@Murilo_Heindrich

COO
@Matheus_Fonseca

Instruction Manager
@Kewvin_Candido

Marketing and Advertising
@Mauricio_B

Events and Communication
@Neto_Campelo

Human Resources
@Fellipe_Eduardo

20210603_1847024

IFBR offers pilots the course that focuses on the quality of simulation, seeking to improve or verify the skill and knowledge of each one, aiming to provide great experiences on the most professional servers of Infinite Flight.

Knowledge and Skill Tests

It is a process that does not have a maximum number of attempts, the aim is to train and test the actions and knowledge of pilots from circuits in UNICOM to an instrument approach at a FULL ATC airport, through theoretical and practical tests. Who determines the end of the training is the pilot, the INVA’s are always available to help anyone, whether Brazilian or not.

20210604_1725062

It is here at the IFBR Operations Center that you discover the advantages of graduating from our flight school.

To learn more about our ranking system, routes, fleet and more, visit our website by clicking the link below.

BR Lounge

Instagram | Facebook | You Tube

18 Likes

That’s it. Let’s go with everything.💥🇧🇷✈️

4 Likes

the best, my home 😍🤩🤍🖤

3 Likes

the best! 😍

3 Likes

I love and am very proud to be part of this VO.
Thank you for welcoming me, teaching me, and making me a better pilot. Thanks team! ❤

3 Likes

The best VO in all world, i’m very proud to be part of this organization

3 Likes

I love this VO ❤️️🇧🇷

2 Likes

Thanks guys for making us the family so loyal and professional in the simulation!

@Lucas_Botelho @JPC @Joao_Christ @Wagner_Costa @Leandro_Resende @Fellipe_Eduardo

6 Likes

Today we had the start of the Latin America Tour. We want to thank those who were able to participate in the flight, it was lovely!

Thanks for fly or control @Joao_Christ @Danilo_Henrique @gamer_vlogs @LucasS @Wagner_Costa @Neto_Campelo @Carlos_Eduardo1

4 Likes

It was amazing!

We are already on the fourth route and the last flight was super pleasant!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.