Infinite Flight August 2015 Update

what about the A320? I have infinite flight and it updated but there is no New aircraft

I don’t think that’s a fair statement for a 3-man development team.

1 Like

What do you mean

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

If your device language is set to Arabic,try changing it to English. It might work.

1 Like

World flight is definitely possible; just because they haven’t added it doesn’t mean it’s not possible. It’s already possible actually, just leave the region and fly wherever you want. I can’t find the quote but I remember Philippe or Matt said they wee rearranging some things before this update to “prepare for the day we get rid up regions altogether”.

4 Likes

1 Like

If you’re talking about global flight, I have this other simulator on my phone called Extreme Landings. It has a flight simulator add on where you can pick from all the major airports in the world and fly to and from them. Global flight is definitely possible on a mobile platform.

It takes time! This other simulator took 2 years of constant development and testing.

1 Like

Extreme landings doesn’t have that many aircraft and liveries, and it also doesn’t have a multiplayer mode.

1 Like

I can testify that the dev are working towards such a system, the groundwork is laid for it. They need enough RAM to run it properly. It’s on the way.

1 Like

No, I am not linked to FDS in any way, shape or form. They have said time and time again that global flight will be implemented.
Edited to change fat fingered typos

1 Like

They will deliver the goods, eventually.

1 Like