We just pushed an update for all our Android users. iOS user should be getting the update within the next few hours.
While there is no new content yet (quality takes time), we worked hard to improve many aspects of Infinite Flight while adding a couple new great features.
As usual, take a few seconds to rate the game on the App Store and Google Play store after each update. If you have issues or questions, before rating, simply post in the support category, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we (or our amazing community) will do our very best to assist you.
Without further ado here is a summary of what is included in this update:
• Better fog rendering at low visibility
• Lowered minimum visibility to 100 meters
• Added a new Autoland System for the 737-BBJ (Please check help pages for operating instructions)
• Added ground effect on the 737-BBJ (more airplanes will support this soon)
• Added Screen Resolution option for better rendering performance
• Approaches can now be manually locked by long press on the approach indicator
• Improved overall text rendering quality and performance
• Fixed issue with some runway markings not following runway extends
• Fixed small positioning error for runway with overrun
• Many updated airport layouts.
• [Live] New shortcuts menu let’s you send previous commands with a single tap
• [Android] Infinite Flight Live subscription will not auto-renew and can now be purchased with gift cards
• [iOS] Added 64bit support
• [iOS] Fixed issues with iOS9 public beta