Are you interested in becoming an Air Traffic Controller on the Expert Server? We are looking for professional and knowledgable users to control the skies of Infinite Flight!
What is IFATC?
The Infinite Flight ATC [IFATC] Team is a group of highly-qualified Air Traffic Controllers that provide ATC services and order on the Expert Server. IFATC members operate and communicate on the Discord platform, progress through a structured ranking system, and have an opportunity to take part in support functions like Training and Testing!
- Trust Level 1 on the Community Forum in good standing
- Atleast 14 years of age or as specified by Discord HERE for your country
- Minimum stats to enter Expert Server (Grade 3)
- Infinite Flight Account must be linked to IFC account in-app
- All-time stats do not exceed 50% Level 1 Violation to landing ratio
- Minimum of 500 ATC operations
- At least 60 days since last Level 2 or 3 Violation
- Valid email address
How do I join?
- Ensure you meet ALL of the requirements above
- Review the recruiting process HERE as well as the ATC manual HERE
- Fill out an application at if-atc.com/application
- Your application will be reviewed and accepted by a Recruiter
- A Recruiter will contact you via PM on the IFC within 3-5 days
- If qualified, the candidate will be sent a link that may be used once to complete the timed Knowledge Exam, a 25 question test that will evaluate the candidate’s knowledge of basic ATC procedures and commands
- With a passing score of 80% on the written exam, the recruiter will schedule a Practical Exam to evaluate the candidate’s ability to efficiently control an airfield with 4-5 aircraft
Note: Applicants who fail to communicate with their Recruiter for 30 days after being
eligible to test (or retest) may be terminated from the IFATC Recruiting process.
Recruiting Frequently Asked Questions:
IFATC Members Only: How do I test for the ATC Officer Rank?
Contact a Recruiter directly via the IFC or IFATC Discord to initiate the upgrade process for Radar qualifications and the ATC Officer Rank if you meet all requirements outlined in 1A.3.1 of the ATC Manual.
|North America||Europe||Middle East||Oceania|
Only IFATC Members may contact a Recruiter directly
How do I check my status?
After submitting your application you will be given a unique controller code. You can check you status any time you want by going to if-atc.com/status and entering your code. You will be able to see where your application is at in the process as well as reminders on upcoming sessions, session feedback, and more.
Can I contact a recruiter directly?
Do not contact Recruiters directly. Please review the requirements, submit an application, and a Recruiter closest to your timezone will contact you within 3-5 days.
When can I retest if I do not pass?
0-49%: 30 Days
50-79%: Two Weeks
Poor: 30 Days
Marginal: Two Weeks
Three failed attempts of the Written or Practical will result in a 90 day wait period to restart the process
What can I do to prepare?
1. Review the Infinite Flight ATC Manual where you’ll find all official ATC procedures.
2. Take a practice test!
- Subjects Evaluated: Tower & Ground
- Questions: 15
- Time Limit: 20 Minutes
- Pass/Fail: No passing score, % only
- Password: No Password Required
- Limit one test per day. Limit two total attempts.
- Information Required: First/Last Name & Valid Email Address
- Upon completion of your ATC Practice Test you will receive an automatic email with your score, test questions, correct answers, and a percentage for each category to identify areas of improvement.
3. Watch our YouTube Tutorials!
I am having technical issues with the site or need help, who do I contact?
Please PM @Chris_S with your issue and he will look into it.
Only serious and mature candidates will be considered to ensure the Infinite Flight Community is provided the best Air Traffic Control service possible! Failure to follow any of the above instructions will result in disqualification.