Infinite Flight ATC Recruiting

Yes, I have met the requirements.

15 Likes

So, I’m applying for the second time. I’m not sure how many ATC ops I have, but I guess +700. =)

10 Likes

Then you should DM one of the recruiters as stated in the post…

17 Likes

Hi,

How do I go about contacting the atc recruiters? I’m trying to send @Joe a message to move forward and become an atc controller.

Many thanks

C

6 Likes

You are currently TL0. Like a few posts and read a bit and you will become TL1, so you can send PMs

19 Likes

Good for you. You may want to re read the topic. I think you may have missed a few key things.

13 Likes

Is it possible to pin something to the bottom of a thread?

Read the original post. All relevant information is contained therein

18 Likes

Recruiting Update: IFATC Recruiting activity has increased drastically and recruiters will no longer pry the required information from candidates. If a candidate who wishes to join and begin the recruiting process does not send the required information no response will be given.

As mentioned before, the ability to read and apply the instructions in this thread are a great first impression, whether positive or negative. I appreciate you all!

45 Likes

What a year it’s been for recruiting! I wanted to drop in and give a bit of an update on recruiting as we ramp up for a busy summer. You may have noticed from the thread, but I have removed myself, Mark, and Joe as recruiters as a trial to monitor activity. As most know, Mark and I have taken over Infinite Flight Support, while also organizing events and ATC, and will begin focusing our efforts on assisting customers requiring support with more attentiveness. Joe also does a great deal with ATC, moderating our current controllers and assisting with ghosting complaints. This change also allows us to gear up for the introduction of global and our desire to release more tutorials.

To better distribute candidates amongst other recruiters we will not be actively recruiting, though we will work hand in hand with the recruiters listed above to assist when they’re unable to schedule a practical or if they’re overloaded. Please feel free to give feedback on the process if you see any negative effects of this change!

47 Likes

hi i am unable to contact recruiters, can you help me. :)

5 Likes

Hello NavNeeTatc, Welcome to the forum! In order to contact an ATC Recruiter you must be trust level 1, in order to achieve this trust level you must give likes, make constructive topics, and reply to other users topics, you will get it in no time! Enjoy your stay here in the IFC, thanks and best regards.

Chris

13 Likes

Now you are able to :) Good luck!

14 Likes

thanks Chris, will do as mentioned.

5 Likes

thanks schyllberg,will experiance good things here :)

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure this is a stupid question but I’ve been meaning to throw this out there: Am I aloud to control ATC on Expert once I reach a certain grade even though I’m not IFATC?

6 Likes

InfiniteFlightGuy, you must take the written and practical IFATC test and pass it to gain acess to expert server controlling, grade 3 will only grant you the ability to fly on the expert server.

12 Likes

No, you would have to join IFATC and obviously pass there tests :)

5 Likes

K. I just wanted to make sure. No clue how they enable you to perform ATC once you pass. I obviously have a few years until I can qualify…

2 Likes

You could first join IFTSATC which will overall strengthen your ability as a Air Traffic Controller. But if you dont I would get with a IFATC trainer as they will help you on what you need to work on and will help you along the path to IFATC

3 Likes

I am only 11[quote=“Tyler_Shelton, post:1, topic:44461”]
-14 years of age.
[/quote]

Unfortuanately

3 Likes