Infinite Flight ATC Recruiting

Is there a specific way I should go about asking for some IFATC to do some flying under me to give feedback? Haha not sure if I’m just supposed to post here or if there is someone to DM specifically

Just post on your ATC Tracking Thread and usully some of our IFATC buds will come down and give you some nice feedback.

1 Like

Okay so so I just announce I’m open and they will see it? I shouldn’t do anything else?

Yep, we will see it ;)
I’m in the air right now but I’m sure someone else will be able to help you out.
It doesn’t necessarily need to be IFATCs though.
There are a lot of other qualified people around who are not part of the Expert ATC team

4 Likes

Yep I was just referred in the direction of IFATC for some qualified training ;)

1 Like

If you want some official IFATC training then you can always contact one of the IFATC training team. Found here: ATC Training Team

6 Likes

Captain Davi
N2DW
Grade 4
563 Operations

Hello!
You need to wait until you’re TL1 to message a recruiter. Look around, read some posts like some and you’ll be there in no time!

1 Like

Ok what does TL1 mean?

It means Trust Level 1.

1 Like

Ah ok thanks so now I just have to wait?

You need to contribute to the community. Give likes, make posts and read some topics then you’ll become TL1 in no time! :)

1 Like

Ok cool and then I will be doing the IFATC Test?

Once you become TL1, you can message a recruiter with the information that’s required and you’ll be underway.

2 Likes

A few notes:

• The IFATC takes their job seriously to provide excellent service to the pilots. Part of that service is being a member of the community. Before you can apply to be IFATC, we ask that you at least meet the right trust level to be able to PM a recruiter. If you can’t, DO NOT message here but instead reply to other threads, like, and post new thoughtful threads to ease yourself into the community. For TL (trust level) information, see Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community for more information.

• IFATC, like any other real world job, expects its members to be able to read and follow directions. Nowhere in the original post (that 90% do not read) does it say to post in this thread asking to be tested. PM a recruiter with all of the information. If you PM a recruiter with a screen shot of your stats screen, they will ignore it because you failed to provide the necessary information. We are not being difficult, its a life skill that is good to have.

• Recruiters are busy people with real world duties. Life gets in the way so please be patient. If you have not recieved an initial response you should ask yourself “Did I provide all the information that was asked of me?” (display name,callsign,age,level of experience,screenshot of operations count)

Good luck, the world is a big place and we need more controllers dedicated to providing services to fill it!

18 Likes

Thank you and the last question when do I know when I’m TL1 and how do I message a recruiter?

Keep looking at your profile and you will see it go from New User to Basic. Then you will be able to send PMs

Be sure you have experience and read up on the training material. Recruiters will not hold your hand for every part of training, participation on your part is expected.

If you scroll up to the original post, the section where it says “Recruiters” and press on any one of them it’ll take you to their profile where you can press “message”.

Ok and I can only do that when I’m TL1 right?
Where do I see my current user status like new user

1 Like

You’ll get a message once you become TL1.