Infinite Flight ATC Recruiting

I have try contacting some recruiters and still don’t respond. I am starting to get very impatient. So plz help me here.

I’m 14 year old, 1054 operations, grade 3, and I don’t think I have much violations.

Here is the pictures you need:

Please be patient. I’m sure someone will get in contact with you soon. If you haven’t notice, it’s that time of the year where we mostly concentrate on spending time with friends and family.

6 Likes

@Tim_B Can i apply IFATC? I have met all the requirements

If you meet the requirements,- apply. Just be sure about it and don’t waste time.

I saw a post with the IFATC trainers but I can’t find it anymore. Who should I contact for a training session?

Here you go, have a look through here! ;)

Thanks. I’ll check it out

1 Like

You shouldn’t contact more than one recruiter as stated in the post. Also, be patient. We all have things to do. Did you get ghosted in the past 60 days? If you were, you wouldn’t meet the requirements.

2 Likes

I’m 17 and I’m from the Boston area. I️ contacted one recruiter, Tim B but he didn’t respond within 4 months.

2 Likes

Please disregard the last message

1 Like

Are you still recruiting/training ATC controllers on the exoert server? :)

1 Like

They’re still recruiting for Expert Server ATC.

2 Likes

Thanks man!

I’ve heard the testing is pretty “tough” - Fingers crossed :)

1 Like

If you prepare for it well, it won’t be hard. ;)

1 Like

Yes it is and it has to be

3 Likes

Do some rehearsals on the ts1. There are some IFATC available. If you want I could do it as well and give you some feedback.

A few things…

• If you contacted a recruiter months ago and never heard back, shoot them another note. Many of them were part of the beta testing and couldnt fly on the training server so recruiting was difficult.
  • Controlling on expert is unique. It takes a bit to get used to pilots (generally) following directions but it should be a more rewarding experience than on TS1
  • All the requirements are listed in the first post.
  • The ATC test is over tower and ground. Once you are in IFATC for a bit you can practice, test, and move up to approach/departure.
  • Yes you must be TL1 to be able to PM a recruiter. IFATC is meant to be part of the community and this means you should become familiar with posting thoughtful topics/replies.
27 Likes

To those that have contacted me, I will get to you as soon as I can. Life sometimes intercedes. I’m not going to go into it here, but I promise it’s a lot more momentous than being able to control on the Expert server.

Judging by the scores on the written tests, please take this as an opportunity to watch the tutorials again. And again. If you’re 14 or 15…you have plenty of time left in your life. Plenty of things to do.

Things could be a lot more horrible than not controlling on Expert immediately.

Take my word for it.

21 Likes

Read all of the instructions. I learned the hard way. I wish I had a do over.

5 Likes

How do I contact a recruiter?

1 Like