Infinite Flight at Oshkosh 2019

So excited

1 Like

Of course you’re free to plan anything you like, but I think you’re asking if we’ll be planning one. I think for this event, hanging out at the booth will likely be the best option. These will be long days for us so we’ll likely want to keep evenings free to have some down time. This may change though and if it does we’ll keep you all in the loop!

4 Likes

Fantastic, sounds good! I’ll definetly speak to some IFC members that may be attending to try and organise something and if you and Laura feel you could make it, it would be awesome to have you guys there!

Very cool ‼️

Me 2. I want to go a lot. But I’m 13 and my parents are k ik NDA right on money and we dont have a plane and im going to nashville fli ch gt training camp to testify most of what I know and maybe learn a little.

We had a blast there this year and really enjoyed meeting @ Laura and @jasonrosewell. Looking forward seeing the IF team again in 2019!

4 Likes

Flight of 116 to Oshkosh, (in 2017, wonder if they will do this again this year,)

6 Likes

I shall hopefully make an appearance here!

I can’t wait, this is my first time at this event

1 Like

Do we have an idea who from the staff will be at this event?

1 Like

Hello everyone, I am very happy to announce that I will officially be attending Oshkosh 2019! This is my first airshow, and an incredible one to start with! I will be at the show for the last two days, Saturday and Sunday. I will not pass up the opportunity to meet the staff from Infinite Flight. I was just wondering if anyone here new of any cool things going on in those two day, and who from the staff with be at Oshkosh 2019. Thanks!

5 Likes

Glad to hear! Although my parents can not afford travelling into the US at the moment. I’d love to! I might attend the Paris le Bourget Airshow. Just having this in my mind at the moment.

And yeah. Just wanted to say the same thing as @DiamondGaming4 mentioned. 🤔

1 Like

I’ll be there. See you guys there.

1 Like

Sad I am missing this. I will be at SeaFair in Seattle if anyone is attending. I believe there are both boating races and aircraft performances, such as the Blue Angels.

1 Like

Got 3 days of excitement booked, can’t wait to see everyone there!

1 Like

I’ll be there more than likely! Flying up with some friends!

1 Like

I will be there with @GraceHopper

1 Like

A meet up then is a must haha

Sadly, I will only be there on the 28th. So fly in 27th night and leave either 28th or 29th. When are you planning to be there ?

So is there a new one cause it was uploaded in 2018

More than likely the whole week. But currently unsure