Infinite Flight at Oshkosh 2019

Man but it’s so expensive… That along with the air travel is a pretty hefty bill… I’ll try to be there but who knows

4 Likes

I’ll consider. Would definitely like to meet some people here on the community and support IF. Is there an exact planned date?

2 Likes

Absolutely. The EAA website has all the information you need to attend. Dates are July 22-28, 2019. We’ll be there all week.

15 Likes

So heres my question, now that we have the blog does that mean that most #announcements posts will be these sort of half here, but you need to go to the blog to see the rest topics? Not nessarly good or bad, just curious…

6 Likes

Do you have plans to be at the Jones Beach Air Show in New York?

4 Likes

I went this year for my first time but couldn’t find what hangar Infinite Flight was in. Hopefully next year will be better!

3 Likes

I will be considering this but there is a likely chance I will come as well as to FSExpo 2019 in Orlando

4 Likes

I was looking at this earlier in September. Really want to go! Hopefully I get to see some of you guys there :)

3 Likes

Im on the same page as you for the travelling side haha

3 Likes

Oshkosh is so fun! I am hoping attend next year!

3 Likes

Living in Milwaukee, I cannot wait to possible see you guys in 2019. Thanks for coming back!

4 Likes

It’s super worth it though… Unlike anything else!

24 Likes

That about 4 hundred miles away from here. Hopefully, my parent takes me there!

2 Likes

Is all IF staff gonna be there?

2 Likes

Well, depends on their life.

3 Likes

@cleipelt nice shots you got there! We need to go spotting together at OSH2019…

2 Likes

Soooo, who’s buying me a flight out the there?

3 Likes

What airport do you fly into surely not Milwaukee right? Is there an airport closer?

1 Like

So long to wait for news… 😔

2 Likes

Appleton has flights from Chicago, Minneapolis, Atlanta, Denver, Las Vegas, Punta Gorda, etc. so that is the closest but there is also Green Bay.

3 Likes