Infinite Flight at AirVenture 2019 In Oshkosh!

Let’s take this to a PM @BadPlane

Sounds fun 👍🏽😄

Gald to hear that Oshkosh Departure Event C172 is actually going to land at KRST, the airport I edited few months ago. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Sounds like fun! Have a great time and please tell us all about it! Stay safe! 😊

1 Like

I can’t wait! I’ll be attending the last two days!

2 Likes

Sounds awesome, I’ll try be there everyday!
I’m only grade 2 because I was reported. So since it’s on casual, I can come! Can’t wait to fly into this airport!

1 Like

When does the actual event happen?

1 Like

Same, @Butter_Boi! ;) It’s great this will be on the Casual Server! Although let’s just hope it doesn’t get too crazy there 😆😂

1 Like

Yeah, with some people that have no idea what’s going on. But I know it’s be fun!

1 Like

That question was already answered ;D

Amazing!!!

How i can join the event in that day…

5 Likes

See y’all there!

2 Likes

I just took off from Reno on ES to OSH in the cub. Will be changing servers when I’m done flying my first leg for the day. Will definitely be continuing my journey following a YouTuber Trent Palmer also on his way to OSH flying from Reno as well.

See y’all at OSH!

4 Likes

Am I the only one to have seen giveaway? 🤐

Great event btw!

2 Likes

Hey Soham,

The next week will be featuring the Oshkosh event. You may visit Oshkosh Wittmann Regional Airport, or participate in the Infinite Flight events leading up there.

2 Likes

This sounds like a really fun event and I wish I could participate in the main inbound event although…

my holiday hotel has crappy wifi and I have no phone service (im in Cape Verde) so yeah

😭😭😭

I’ll be able to come to the outbound event but that’s it.

2 Likes

I love OSH! Too bad I can’t go this year. But thanks to the flying unicorn it will be really fun to go in IF

1 Like

Argh, I wish I could’ve come to Oshkosh this year. But at least this event still gives me an opportunity to participate somehow, thank you!

All of those who are going I wish a great time. Travel safe, enjoy the show and take some good pictures! 😃

5 Likes

On the NOTAM it says fly over Burlington(KBTV). That is Burlington Vermont that’s not correct is it?

6 Likes