Infinite Flight at AirVenture 2019 In Oshkosh!

Shall you and other STAFF be there in real life or in IF?

1 Like

6 of us will physically be there in person (that’s what we mean when we say we’re exhibiting). We’re showing people infinite flight so they can try it.

3 Likes

Will there be ATC??

1 Like

Anyone interested in flying Leg 1 with me today?

Took a break from IF for awhile due to life events, but I’m back and just in time for this awesome event.

1 Like

Well wouldn’t this be nice?! 👀

You can have a chance to win this epic prize package worth over $2000! FOR A CHANCE TO WIN, visit the Infinite Flight booth (3027) or CloudAhoy booth (3083) to get your advanced ticket. Tickets will be collected and the winner drawn on Wednesday, July 24th at 11:00 AM - Forum Stage 8. Tickets will also be available at the forum presentation at 10:00 AM.

This giveaway is in accordance with EAA giveaway rules as they are directed by the state of Wisconsin. EAA is not affiliated in any way with this giveaway. Winner must provide their name to be submitted to the EAA office in accordance with event rules, at time of drawing.

Yes, you MUST be there in person to have a chance at winning this epic prize.

22 Likes

Yay! My local legend airplane is going to attend this event IRL! It’s preping as we speak for this adventure

Here is some background info on the plane

2 Likes

Erm…whats cloudahoy?

1 Like

Let me google that for you…

5 Likes

Fantastic ! I’m looking forward to this event. Congratulations to everyone, well done !

2 Likes

It’s for pilot’s post-flight debriefing.

2 Likes

and now I’m hating myself for thinking, hey, wouldn’t it be cool to go for the last two days!

3 Likes

Existence Theory: Is someone there, just because we see him? Or can I be there without you seeing me? Please find attached a 121-slide PowerPoint presentation with further elaboration.

Good luck everyone! And enjoy the Event! 🍀

8 Likes

Can we expect a sneak peek of what’s in work or coming next other than HD scenery?

1 Like

Hello!
I can’t find any information in the NOTAM about when we will arrive into KOSH, or in other words, I can’t find any info on how long this leg will take.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Go to page 6&7 in the NOTAMs

2 Likes

So excited my plane is attending this event IRL! She took off this morning for oshkosh and you can still find her at this link on FR24!

She’s almost there!

4 Likes

I will be Live streaming this last flight

3 Likes

This was an absolutely awesome event! 😃👍👍👍
Hope to see everyone again soon!

1 Like

Is there a live broadcast? And will there be an interview among you … thank you … if so, could someone tell me when or is not it known?

1 Like

Will be at this event I will also look for the infinite flight tent!!! Will hope to see all you infinite flight fans there!!!

3 Likes