Infinite Flight Around the World - Legs 2/3/4 - 171800ZOCT18

RTW%20Forum%20Header
FNF%20TBM%20Forum%202

Join us as we continue this RTW Flight!

We continue the start of this epic round the world flight where we left off last time. By the end of the event, we will have flown 30 legs (flights), 19,522 NM, and over 58 hours of flight time! Who will be joining us this time? For our first leg, we had over 70 aircraft! We will post each of the legs in a cycle of 5 in advance, giving you plenty of time to plan ahead! The departure time of each leg varies between 1700 and 2100Z to allow people to join from all over the world! The staff member for each flight also rotates. See the details for each specific leg below.

Post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #TBMaroundtheworld. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Details

Server: Casual

Airport/s: See legs

Aircraft/Liveries: TBM in any livery!

Leg Details

Leg 2

Time: 1800Z
Date: 17th October
Staff member: Misha
Depart: KJAC
Arrive: KFSD
Flight Time: 2 hours

Leg 3

Time: 1700Z
Date: 18th October
Staff member: Tyler
Depart: KFSD
Arrive: KTVC
Flight Time: 1.5 hours

Leg 4

Time: 1900Z
Date: 21st October
Staff member: Jason
Depart: KTVC
Arrive: CYUL
Flight Time: 1.5 hours

Leg Routes:

Leg 2
KJAC RLY GCC RAP MHE KFSD
Leg 3
KFSD OTG FGT AUW MNM KTVC
Leg 4
KTVC GLR APN YEE CYUL

FNF%20TBM%20Forum%201

46 Likes

Yeah! Legs 2 to 4 are revealed! Really excited for this event!

1 Like

I am very excited for this. I can’t wait to fly the TBM into Canada!

Would you consider making this an All Server Event? Reason being that CS can sometimes attract pilots who aren’t particularly interested in following procedures.

3 Likes

The idea is to have everyone flying together, so that would defeat the point. Feel free to fly the flights on whichever server you want though!

6 Likes

This should be fun

Fueling up my TBM now! Thanks for the list of legs and times. Very helpful :)

1 Like

Nooooo Misha! Why are you the staff member for today’s leg. I would’ve loved to fly with you but unfortunately I can’t make it :( Maybe on one of the other legs.

I am in France starting tomorrow, that is why! It will be back to mainly me next week with the rest of the teaming helping out too!

3 Likes

What day will be on October 17?

What does CS mean?

Super excited you all are using KFSD! It’s a super awesome airport Because I edited it ;)

1 Like

Thanks for posting several legs at a time! Really appreciate all the hard work you guys do!

Currently doing a little pattern work @ KJAC and then will refuel and then line up for today’s leg.

2 Likes

Causal Server

1 Like

@MishaCamp how early will you be spawning in?

15/20 minutes before hand 🙂

1 Like

That would be today

Roger that!

I am not going LIVE this session. I repeat not going LIVE.