Infinite Flight app keeps crashing

So when I open if it comes to the if logo then it crashes iam on iPad Air btw iam jail rowen but I haven’t downloaded a hack for it

2 Likes

This is probably because your Jail Broken maybe try closing background apps and turn plane count down :)

I can’t go in in invite flight how iam supposed to turn that off

1 Like

What device and software?

Welcome to the community! As @Jack982005 said, maybe your jalibreak is causing trouble in your device…have you tried by turning off your tablet?

1 Like

Or maybe even a restart? :) Btw Welcome to the com unity :P

Yes I tried rebooting making space and iam on iPad air 8.3

Ok the old software my be a cause as well. Have you tried closing background apps?

1 Like

Yes my IF is Verizon’s 16.02.0

1 Like

If David can help or or any staff

1 Like

Ok the probable cause is the jailbreak or the ios 8.3

1 Like

But I haven’t download a hack for it

Sometimes Jailbreaks can effect Infinite Flight

This can maybe be the iOS that your iPad has, the 8.3 is old and it’s no longer signed by Apple, so not all the apps can run well in that operating system, and the jailbreak of that iOS is also old, and the creators are not looking at it because they are now focused in jailbreak other iOS versions.

@buzzlightyear is right, I would recommend updating your software which I think will remove the jailbreak (I think, I have never Jailbroken my device)

Yes, once you update, your jailbreak is also removed :)

2 Likes

So the lesson here is, don’t jailbreak your iPad.

5 Likes

Yes, it is always recommended not to Jailbreak you iPad because it can cause problems with a lot of games…

1 Like

iOS 8 should still work, I’m using iOS 8 on IF and it works fine

1 Like

I remember having the first iPod touch and people started doing it up intill now after going through many iPods, iPhones, iPads etc I still see no point in it whatsoever