Infinite Flight and Garmin Pilot

Blog article by Jason Rosewell

Infinite Flight and Garmin Pilot

Times have changed when it comes to flight planning and learning how to fly. Home and mobile Flight Simulators don’t just allow aviation enthusiasts to scratch that flying itch; they’ve become a valuable training and practice tool for aviators. Garmin Pilot is an Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) that allows pilots or flight sim users to take their flying to the next level. And it works with Infinite Flight.

Read the full article →

Do you use an EFB with Infinite Flight? Show us your setup!

105 Likes

Cool! unfortunately I don’t have one

4 Likes

That’s nice to see IF improving Every single day, keep it up!

7 Likes

ForeFlight is better 😎

9 Likes

Time to go buy a new iPad.

16 Likes

Woooshhh🙌🙌

3 Likes

finally something also available on android

3 Likes

Garmin = W

2 Likes

Is this a paid subscription?

2 Likes

Totally forgot I could have been using ForeFlight with IF this whole time. Maybe I should start doing that lol

2 Likes

I am trying to connect Garmin pilot to infinite flight but it says " Not receiving data" as status

2 Likes

Oh never mind it works

2 Likes

When will we see integration with Sim Brief Navigraph?

5 Likes

100$ a year for the standard sub :P OK…

2 Likes

Same here.

3 Likes

Been hoping for this as well. Foreflight and Garmin Pilot are nice products but have steep subscription costs. Navigraph is geared to the simulation market offering more for less $

5 Likes

hhm interesting

1 Like

This is a great question! We’ve looked at this in the past with them but I’m going to resurface and see if the tech is at a point that makes this easier.

To be continued…

9 Likes

Looks really nice 🙂. Can I connect Garmin Pilot with 2 separate OS (Android/iOS) or does it have to be the same OS ? So let’s say I’m flying on an iPad, can I connect Garmin Pilot from an android phone ?

2 Likes

Yes! You can run Infinite Flight on iOS or Android, and Garmin Pilot on iOS or Android. Platform doesn’t matter. The only thing you can’t do is run ForeFlight on Android.

At Oshkosh this year we ran an iPad mini with Infinite Flight, and it fed data to two other ipads; one with ForeFlight on it, and one with Garmin Pilot.

11 Likes