Infinite Flight Airport Editing Team - Apply

Hello fellow IF pilots/staff/controllers etc. Hope y’all doing great 🙂 ! I would like to ask if there is any possibility of applying for the Infinite Flight Airport Editing Team (IFAET) and how to do this. I’ve seen some posts of other users asking the same question who have been told that there were no application processes available at that time. And so I would like to ask if it is possible now to apply. It will be more than a pleasure for me to contribute to the community and I believe the IFAET is one of the best ways to do this.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Michael Metaxas

2 Likes

Yeah I would love to join the team as well

1 Like

Hello! as of right now IFAET Team are invite only.

The best way to being chosen, are contribute to the community more so you are being chosen to join IFAET Team.

A famous sentence about IFAET is: you get in by not asking to 😉

1 Like

Good evening,

Currently there is no way to just join the team, we are slowing adding more people however this is limited at the moment. We need to ensure we scale at a sustainable rate so completed airports and can be thoroughly reviewed by experienced editors.

Hope that provides a little insight for you!

9 Likes

Thanks for the info

1 Like

Thanks y’all for replying and for the information. @VibrantPixel may I ask, how exactly can I contribute to the community ? What can I do and how can I get approved ? That’s exactly my main question - “how” can I contribute ? In what way ?

1 Like

See @AdamCallow’s post please.