Infinite Flight Airport Editing Application

Look, I understand you wanna get in and starting crafting a true masterpiece of a 3D airport immediately but truth to be told is that editing an airport is a lot more than 3D. You also completely rework the 2D side of things. It’s not as glamorous as people make it out to be but it’s part of the job.

As Bruno mentioned it takes time to become proficient with the scenery editor. It takes some time to get the hang of things, but after a while you pick up the rhythm of editing. We’d rather have the high quality airports than 100 quickly put together airports. Better for the team and better for you!

Just wait your turn and soon you’ll be on the team. Heck, throw this topic out the window or block it or hide it. Forget about it. That’s the best way to do it.

14 Likes

Hi, i just got into IFAET (After a year), but for some reason the discord link i got is expired, so can any IFAET moderator send me a new one? thanks.

3 Likes

love how I applied longer ago (2 years) than some ppl here (advanced only had to wait a year) and I still haven’t been accepted. like what’s the deciding factor? how is the application acceptance not chronological?

need a word w the mods this is extremely frustrating

6 Likes

Look I’m just saying don’t you think it would be fair to let the people who applied within the first week in? It’s not my life goal to do this but I thought it would be cool and as you guys kept saying to reassure us, everyone would be let in. It’s been a lil over 2 years…

3 Likes

i’m sorry for complaining💀 just got in, IF gods r real, i’ll see myself out

8 Likes

Is there a limit to how many people IFAET will have? With my application not even a year old yet, I’m curious if there will still be a need for people for IFAET by the time my application gets to the top of the list

4 Likes

Occasional reminder that

Patience is 🔑

just forget about it tbh.

2 Likes

Hi team, can I return to IFAET? I have an Discord invitation link in 2022 but it has expired. May I get a new link? I have an invitation from DeerCrusher since 2022, but I was busy in studying at that time so I couldn’t accept his invite. I also applied for this application

3 Likes

With a bit more than 1000 airports in 3D and 36000 airports in the World, I think you’re good ;)

10 Likes

I understand that you have to wait for a long time before your accepted, but it’s been a couple months over 2 years since I first fill the application out. I think that a little much, if I’m not able to join for some reason, just tell me, because it’s getting really hard just sitting here and waiting.

2 Likes

Have you ever been banned or suspended ?

• Yes > your application might have been cancelled
  • No > you’re still in the queue and you need to wait

You can always read past replies which all give the same advice: forget about your application until you’re accepted.

8 Likes

@Mathurin_Garcier i’ve been suspended once on the IFC. do i need to contact the IFAET form organiser for me to fill out the form again?

1 Like

Okay, so it must be normal to wait for 2 years?

2 Likes

Pretty much, can take a long time… I’ve been waiting about a year and a half now, but I’ve sorta forgotten about it

4 Likes

Okay, thank you!

2 Likes

Absolutely normal!

4 Likes

I’m unsure about what steps you’d need to take, maybe sending a DM to make sure you’re still in the queue. If I were you I’d wait as we are currently reworking the way we welcome new editors (partly to make it more orderly and add more people at once).

4 Likes

okay, thanks @Mathurin_Garcier.

now that @DeerCrusher isn’t running this IFAET application process, who should i dm if i don’t get a reply in months.

i applied like ages ago btw

3 Likes

I would love to work on CYYB as it’s an airport I know very very well.

1 Like

Not getting a reply is normal. If you want to ask about your application status after suspension, DM @brunocr98.

3 Likes