Infinite Flight Airport Editing Application

I’ll be the first to say that it is a factor. Common sense makes up about 90% of the selection. We won’t be letting individuals who are known to be impatient, argumentative and combative to join before the others who have waited patiently.

That said, it doesn’t seem like many individuals here are able to make use of common sense.

7 Likes

I’d love to think that I wasn’t one of them, but I have a feeling I probably am.

2 Likes

out of you last 10 posts, 7 were in this topic 😬

Just kidding, Ofcource

1 Like

i am now a proud member of IFAET! i’ve waited over 7 months and applied when the applications were only open for 2 hours. like said before patience is key.

7 Likes

Congrats🥳🥳🎉

thank you bro

1 Like

Yesterday morning was my golden hour!

9 Likes

Struggling a bit but don’t regret joining this team, I suggest if you want to be closest to working for infinite flight, apply for this, It may take a while, but it’s worth the wait.

When did you apply?

1 Like

Like around August or September

1 Like

Please don’t take this as me being impatient, but has all of group 7 been added yet? Seems like a lot of people got added at once yesterday.

My dream came true and I couldn’t be more excited

10 Likes

My answer isn’t 100% correct… but I believe about 30 people were added yesterday. Idk if that is considered a group though.

1 Like

Groups have usually been around 30 people. DC told me I was in group 7 and now I’m getting kind of worried that I may have been rejected.

Once again, I’m not trying to be impatient. I’m fine with waiting 6 more months if it still means I get in. But I think anyone else in my situation would also be concerned.

2 Likes

I understand you standpoint. I waited about 8 months

1 Like

Groups are being added slowly for now, about 10 people every 1 or 2 weeks. You’re fine :)

9 Likes

Ah! Glad you’re here. Could you link your IFC account to your IF account within the Infinite Flight app please. When I tried searching up your name, I was unable to locate your account and therefore prevented me from adding you. Meant to send you a message last night but got caught up in some other stuff.

Let me know if you have questions. If you have no questions, let me know here when you’ve gone ahead and linked your accounts, and I’ll send you the invite. Thanks!

there were a couple folks in the same boat as you regarding linked accounts

10 Likes

Are there any issues with my application?

2 Likes

and after some months of waiting, ya boy has joined IFAET 😎

2 Likes

Thank you for your explanation. I sent you a PM and a screenshot since it says my account is already connected.