Infinite Flight Aircraft Information Spreadsheet

Well, I’m trying to say that your information is wrong, but it is almost unheard of to have a VR speed of over 175 KIAS due to tyre limits, however on your spreadsheet, an MTOW take off in the B77W would have a VR of about 191 KIAS if I remember correctly.

Perhaps in future, when you are able, maybe make some changes for certain other options.

Great work on the entire spreadsheet so far as well. This will be very very useful for everybody.

Good to know. If you look at the main topic under credits you can see where I got my information from(various sources on the IFC)

1 Like

Just wondering if you can embed a spreadsheet here instead of giving a link?

Not that I know of but I’ll try looking into it again

Thanks. Doing the same now

Absolutely AWESOME! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!

1 Like

Is there a B77W and a B77F and other variants?

@Captainflight I have recently gotten my hands on that information but have been busy to add it to the sheets
Here’s the aircraft that will be added in the next version:

• 737-700/800
  • 737-900
  • 777-200ER
  • 777-200F
  • 777-200LR
  • 777-300ER
  • 787-8/9
  • 787-10
  • E-170
  • E-190
1 Like

Great job! πŸ‘

1 Like

you still workin’ on it? it’s been a month

Great work guys .
This well give many pilots the information and skills .
πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

2 Likes

I have been busy for a while now but I will start to add some of the new lists slowly, first in LBS then converted to KG

1 Like

I have completed work on both the LBS and KG spreadsheets and added 2 new aircraft as well as updating a further 6 aircraft!
Added E-170, E-190
Updated 737, 737-900, 777-200ER/300ER, 777-200LR/F, 787, 787-10

@Fish @Captainflight
2 Likes