Infinite Flight Aircraft Editing Team

Exactly just as the airport editing team do it

3 Likes

Fantastic idea, would mean that some VA’s may even have more liveries to work with! Absolutely have to vote for this!

3 Likes

Cleared a vote for this ✈ nice idea

2 Likes

Just going back to the storage issue, one idea we could possibly consider for this feature is that unless a livery is downloaded by a user, it would appear as generic in the sim. That way, those with weaker devices are able to still enjoy the full range of liveries they would like to, without damaging their devices. Obviously, i’m no developer so not sure whether this would work, but it could be a possible solution?

5 Likes

That’s how liveries were done pre global so I have a feeling this could work

5 Likes

It is a really good idea indeed! Really want to see every real-world livery shown in IF

1 Like

Great idea!!!

1 Like

Wanna thank everyone for the support hopefully the staff see this as a great opportunity to save some funds and give the community more insight to the simulator

3 Likes

Giving this a bump. Much needed for the community and would be a fantastic add.

3 Likes

Great idea Marc, voted!

2 Likes

Just cleared a vote for this, hopefully we will see this in the future!

2 Likes

Appreciate it my man

4 Likes

Awsome idea but I suspect storage of all those livery’s in game would be difficult. Maybe this would have to be an external addition for people to import livery’s. Obviously that would present other problems but I’ll just cut it off there as it’s not really applicable to my concern. Great idea hopefully they can make this a feature.

Simple solution if you don’t have a livery downloaded it will show up as generic livery 😉

4 Likes

I think we need more 3rd party support and possibly a group of people can make a site or app to make your own livery or other livery’s that are not in the game

Noice i like that

Giving this a little bump