Infinite Flight Airbus A380 Tribute/Retirement Flight

Summary: As the newly reworked A380 is getting closer to finally being released, we want to bring as many people together to celebrate the last moments of the current A380 as it’s been flying for more than 10 years on the simulator. For this event, you may spawn ANY livery/airline on the A380 for this flight.

Server: This will take place on the expert server

Airport: Los Angeles (KLAX/LAX) - San Francisco (KSFO/SFO)

Time: 3PM Zulu, 7AM PST, 11AM EST, 2AM ACT, 8:30PM IST.

Aircraft: Airbus A380

Livery/airline: Any airline

(This is my first time hosting an event, if I missed something PLEASE let me know, let’s try to get as many people for this flight!)

2 Likes

The event wasn’t created, You may want to try to redo this rq, I’d love to join though.

I tried for a second time and it still doesn’t work, I might need some help on this.

1 Like

I see you have the title in bold for it maybe that’s an issue?

I can help you make an event

Ok awesome, do you need the event information?

Might be, let me try again

yes just PM me the event and I can help you fix it

Try leaving a space between the last line of text and the create event function text
And remove the bold

[quote=β€œLanes_AviationYT, post:1, topic:842649”]
(This is my first time hosting an event, if I missed something PLEASE let me know, let’s try to get as many people for this flight!) [event start=β€œ2023-11-25 07:00” status=β€œpublic” name=β€œπ—œπ—»π—³π—Άπ—»π—Άπ˜π—² π—™π—Ήπ—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜ π—”π—Άπ—Ώπ—―π˜‚π˜€ π—”πŸ―πŸ΄πŸ¬ π—§π—Ώπ—Άπ—―π˜‚π˜π—²/π—₯π—²π˜π—Άπ—Ώπ—²π—Ίπ—²π—»π˜ π—™π—Ήπ—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜β€ timezone=β€œAmerica/Los_Angeles” end=β€œ2023-11-25 18:00” allowedGroups=β€œtrust_level_0” reminders=β€œnotification.30.minutes”]
[/event]

you should leave a space in between the parenthesis and event start

It worked! Thanks both of y’all!

theres a time feature where you can input one time and it shows all the timezones, it will save you the work :)

Oh wow, I didn’t know that existed! Thanks for letting me know about that πŸ˜…

1 Like

Joining 100%

2 Likes

2023-11-13T17:00:00Z

this is what it would look like :)

1 Like

Get ready y’all!

I’m the only one participating in the event πŸ˜…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.