Infinite Flight after Family Time

Oh okay. If you carry it around, that’s perfect! If you’re in Home Depot, land in the bathroom 😂

sitting on toilet

50… 40… 30… 20… 10…

REVERSE THRUST INTENSIFIES

Security: u good bro?

😂

3 Likes

Lmaooooo. That sounds like a good idea. But here in my town public restrooms are banned for now cuz of rona.

1 Like

That’s absolutely the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard, but okay then lol. How does a cold virus spread through using a toilet…

Anyway, yeah, land while walking, standing in the checkout line, or whatever it takes, lol. That’s what I do sometimes.

Another tip is to always pack at least 90 minutes of reserve fuel.

For a good suggestion, I would leave around 30 mins for descent - landing, especially the last 5-10 mins for the final approach. If I think that I’m not gonna be able to make it, I’ll leave my device there and let it circle around the airport at a high altitude with the AP on. Then, when I have time, I’ll descend it down. I usually just plan the time during en-route and finish my homework, housework, or whatever I have to do.

2 Likes

Not going to lie playing infinite flight in Walmart on an iPad probably gets you some looks. I mean you do you, but I’ll just do this clever thing called timing flights so I can land when I have free time.

1 Like

I honestly do not care what anyone looks at me like 🤷‍♂️

I’m not vandalising the place or robbing them of their onions, so

I mean you do you, but that’s gonna be a hard pass from me…

1 Like

@Leonard.Brownies How do you set autopilot to do a circle?

Set a short leg, and when you’re at a higher altitude, the autopilot will keep turning to align with that leg. Kinda of like a semi-circling but works all the time for me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.