Hey There IFC!
As the topic clearly states, I’d like to bring about the concept of advertising!
Correct me if I’m wrong but, I don’t recall ever coming across IF ads. The closest thing I’ve seen to a promotion was the trailer released on YouTube.
- Ads are pretty self explanatory, but this simulator obviously has the capability of reaching a higher level of recognition.
- The original trailer, being released a while ago…doesn’t really display the current/accurate features of this game. Making people less interested in the old graphics as opposed to the newly updated graphics.
- More people using this sim would overall increase the enjoyment of flying/controlling. (Of course because of the increased amount of traffic)
- IF would be easier to come across rather than people doing deep research in hopes of coming across a decent simulator.
If I can recall correctly, i ONLY came across IF after reading some reviews on another sim I had been using at the time. It mentioned something about IF being a far more realistic/better sim. Which like anybody would do, I went and gave it a go!
- it goes without saying that running ads obviously costs money/time…of course making this feature a bit far fetched.
- It not expected any time soon as the devs have more important things to prioritize.
Thanks for taking the time to read my request. Once again, I know this isn’t a realistic goal as of right now. But I thought it was an interesting feature to throw out there! Let me know what you think about it!