Infinite Flight Account

Hey IFC,
I’m about to change from an old iPhone (getting new phone) to a new phone and I was just wondering if I will have to pay anything.
Now I’ve had Infinite Flight for so many years that I downloaded it when it was free and I currently have a year subscription until April 2020. I’m guessing I’m going to have to pay for the app when I get a new phone but will I just have to sign in again and everything will have saved or will I have to do anything more? I don’t know which phone I’m going to get yet so if it ends up not being Apple then will I need to pay for a new subscription/wait until my subscription is over or will it continue with the new phone?
Thanks!

Nah. Once you sign into your Apple ID everything will be there. If its not Apple, and you don’t transport everything over, you will have to buy the app again, but your account and subscription will still be there.

1 Like

If you just sign in on the new device with the same Apple ID you should be good and everything should transfer over. If it’s not Apple and a Android I unfortunately think you need buy again, you will keep your progress if you sign in on Infinite Flight with the same credentials as before.

1 Like

If you use the same Apple ID and Google Account, it should be fine. I recently got this iPhone 11 and did exactly that and now IF is exactly like on my iPad!

1 Like

Ok thanks guys!

1 Like

OP requested closure