Infinite Flight 24.2 Release

Blog article by Jason Rosewell

Infinite Flight 24.2

Today, we are releasing Infinite Flight 24.2 and the long-awaited A380 Super Jumbo rework! New aircraft are always a fan-favorite in the community, and it has been a while since we’ve seen this level of excitement. While the A380 is certainly a highlight for 24.2, it’s not the only feature packed into this release.

Read the full article →

FAQs

When is the update available on my device?

We are beginning with a staged roll-out on Android, followed by iOS, to ensure we cover any launch issues smoothly. This means we are releasing the app to more people in stages. Please note we don’t know at what time it will reach your device as the Play Store and App Store determine this.

Why can’t I update on iOS when everyone else has?

With this release, the minimum iOS and iPadOS version required was increased to 15 (formerly 13). All devices that support iOS 13 should be able to update to iOS 15. Please check that you meet this new minimum requirement.

Your 5-star rating helps us!

If you want to support Infinite Flight by giving more visibility in the App Store and Google Play, don’t forget to give this update 5 Stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ You can re-submit your star rating with every update.

221 Likes

Roll Out FAQs:

When will I get the update on iOS?

We’re starting with a slow roll-out this morning because this update includes numerous large server changes which we need to monitor as more users gain access to them.

Android lets us control the percentage of rollout so we can increase this, or stop the rollout if there are issues.

We expect iOS to get the update by this afternoon (UTC).

When will I get it in [insert country name here]?

The update rollout is determined by Google at this point and is completely random, not done by country. We can’t say at this point!

This is a big update and we can’t wait for you to try it! We ask for some patience with our team today as we work through the release. Thanks! 🙌

67 Likes

LETS GO!!!

Congratulations to all the devs for getting this amazing update completed!

22 Likes

Love you guys! Thanks for all the hard work you put in for us!

7 Likes

I’m so happy! Thanks IF!!

2 Likes

Yesss! Been waiting a while for this update! Can’t wait to try the new A380!

2 Likes

AIRSERBIA 🇷🇸

IMG_6948

Finally this livery is here :)

16 Likes

A pleasant good morning to you, Jason. I hope you’re enjoying your Tim Hortons before the brunt of the storm.

6 Likes

What are you doing at 3am in the morning? Go to bed, Matt.

5 Likes

yay🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

2 Likes

Thanks devs for your hard work! Can’t wait to try this big bird out.

6 Likes

Brilliant work as always thank you staff!

3 Likes

I’m pulling an all-nighter camping for the update, of course.

(actually, important meeting with people in Asia, I have to stay up for this)

3 Likes

LETS GOOOOO, amazing stuff!!!

1 Like

YOOPIE, thanks devs!!

2 Likes

Yesssssssss finally.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to fly to Lax and Heathrow in the Qantas A380.
Thanks to the staff for an amazing job on the A380!

1 Like

Still waiting tho.

1 Like

Great news! Can’t wait for it to go to space!!!
Here’s a thing i designed enjoy

• W UPDATE
  • L UPDATE
  • ITS HAPPENING
0 voters
7 Likes

51 Likes