Infinite Flight 24.1

Blog article by Jason Rosewell

Infinite Flight 24.1

Another year is upon us and with it comes our first major update of 2024! From our brand new Flight Resume feature to our ever-expanding offering of new 3D airports and liveries, 24.1 truly has something for every Infinite Flight user to enjoy.

This update also has a lot of great additions and improvements for controllers and pilots on the ATC side!

Read the full article →

FAQs

When is the update available on my device?

We are beginning with a staged roll-out on Android, followed by iOS, to ensure we cover any launch issues smoothly. This means we are releasing the app to more people in stages. Please note we don’t know at what time it will reach your device as the Play Store and App Store determine this.

Why can’t I upgrade on Android?

An important note for Android users

As a necessary step in moving forward with development, we increased our minimum device requirements for Android in version 23.3. Infinite Flight now requires Android 9.0 (Pie) or newer. In addition, Infinite Flight 23.2 will be discontinued for all platforms with the release of 24.1. You will need to upgrade to continue using Infinite Flight if you use that version or older.

Your 5-star rating helps us!

If you want to support Infinite Flight by giving more visibility in the App Store and Google Play, don’t forget to give this update 5 Stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ You can re-submit your star rating with every update.

194 Likes

Glad that i can release 2 of my airports as 3D in this update and 9 update to 3D airports.

12 Likes

Nice one. (10)

7 Likes

You’ll love the flight resume, trust me.

31 Likes

I am so glad for the OIS and everything.

10 Likes

Welcome to the community! :D

14 Likes

Amazing updated for ATC team, Congrats and thanks for the update !

8 Likes

AYYYY! Let’s go! Some new US liveries and my YT channel will be doing well for once 🗿

10 Likes

thank you!

3 Likes

WOOOO! Thanks guys!

5 Likes

Finally, I will appreciate this flight resume as it should be 😍

8 Likes

I saw someone doing a hold near KEWR yesterday, any chance that may be showing up as well or is that a future update?

5 Likes

Let’s go Hainan Airlines 787-9! More long hauls out of China ❤️

7 Likes

What an excellent update. There are some great new features and liveries that have been released in this newest update.

Super excited to check out the Air Europa B737-800!

Thanks to all of the staff for making this a fun, enjoyable and friendly sim to play!🎉

7 Likes

Fancy shmancy

4 Likes

Brilliant, right off the bat after the New Year 2024! 🥳🥳🥳

3 Likes

Love the flight resume and ATC update. Really excited to see this update on my device soon!

6 Likes

Flight resume will be a big help. Thanks for adding it in the new update.

7 Likes

I’m really waiting for the flight resume because my battery dies after 3 hours lol, thank you guys for the update.

7 Likes

Looks good!

4 Likes