Infinite Flight 23.3

Hotfix 3

Hey folks!

We’ve pushed one final hotfix on iOS and Android recently to fix an issue with the Getting Started and a few crashes related tor multiplayer.

Changelog

HOTFIX

FIXED
• Getting Started tutorial not advancing
• Unrecognized devices showing on Controls page on Android
• News page crash
• Crash when multiplayer connection issue is detected

If you are still experiencing issues

Please open a topic in Support or email support@infiniteflight.com and our support team will help investigate.

We’ve been focusing on the next major release now and will continue to deliver experience improvements there in the near future. Thanks for bearing with us throughout the 23.3 cycle!

22 Likes

Thanks Cameron for the amazing work of the IF Devs!

2 Likes

Great job @Cameron. We really appreciate it, and you need a well-deserved break from the hard work put into 23.3 and the following hotfixes.

3 Likes

Are the A380 Coming with Version 23.4 ?

1 Like

Most likely not, but there’s a slim possibility.

2 Likes

Nothing has been confirmed regarding which future update the reworked A380 will be released as apart of. It’s best to keep an eye on the thread below for updates on the development process. Also be sure to keep a lookout for any updates on Infinite Flight’s official social media platforms as well as the Announcements and Blog categories here on the forum.

2 Likes

love the updates

2 Likes

When will you add Vilnius International Airport (EYVI), Lithuania?🙏🏽
The rest baltic states have two of them. Lithuania has none.

1 Like

I’m sure the Scenery Editors are working on that airport.

Wann kommt 23.4?

1 Like

Ich bin delayed. Jk, I can’t dutch

1 Like

It‘s German 😉

2 Likes

Well well well, great news for you. I recently got approved to the IFAET team, I am currently editing smaller airports due to my rank, however, I am sure that EYVI will be out by 23.7. (i am a lithuanian as well so if you want to chat, drop me a DM!)

2 Likes

Did they stop working on the a380?

1 Like

No. It’s a massive undertaking, one of the largest if not the largest planes added to Infinite Flight. Give it time. They’re working on it.

6 Likes

Oh no, that is an awkward mistake to make… yikes

6 Likes

No, it’s a work in progress and it’ll probably come out in the next few months. Point is very soon

I think 23.4 is coming in January

if it’s coming in January it would be 24.1 :)

1 Like

Then it will be 24.1 lol. The update name comes as YEAR.UPDATE, so the first update of 2024 is 24.1