Infinite Flight 22.8

Fortunately, my home country of China doesn’t have to worry about the names. In China, we have different names for different places so that’s a good thing about us. ;)

1 Like

Ok thanks so much!

2 Likes

Its still confirmed. All is said is a “future update” - doesn’t mean the next update.

2 Likes

Wait, I thought they confirmed Jazeera Airways A320, what happened to that?!

1 Like

Amazing, thanks so much Tyler.

2 Likes

I see. I was worried that they had forgotten about it lol.
Also, didn’t mean to reply to you, sorry. ;)

3 Likes

Awesome list of liveries.

1 Like

Oh wow, no Ukraine International Airlines E190?

3 Likes

Because that’s where all the railway companies unite all in one station. Union Station

4 Likes

Thx for featuring both JetBlue and China southern. Look like my home airline (China southern) is getting recognition by the IF Community lol. Thank you so much :))

4 Likes

Nope, not for this update! We’ll monitor votes to see if a demand exists. Cheers!

12 Likes

Well done for ITA airways. But I don’t understand the fact that, out of 120 new airports, only 1 is Italian, which, by the way, nobody uses. I know there are many countries, but Italy has so far only Rome and Venice as major airports, as Genoa and Florence are used very little. I am very disappointed with the way Italy is treated, compared to other European countries such as Germany or Spain. I would have expected at least 2/3 airports, of which Milan Malpensa, the largest hub in Northern Italy. Not to mention, of course, the disproportionate number of airports in England and the United States. I applied as editor just to help with that, but who knows where it ended up.

1 Like

@Enri_DebeIV The airport editors can choose what airports they do… it’s just unfortunate that Italy didn’t get very many this time around.

Also most of the editors are fairly new-ish. When they first start out, they are only allowed to do small airports…

2 Likes

Well this aged well then

2 Likes

yall bet i’ll be flying these!

1 Like

So excited! Patiently waiting for IOS release.

1 Like

I think there is a misunderstanding, its ITA Tranportes Aereos and not ITA Airways. I see many users assuming its ITA Airways…Just a heads up.

6 Likes

Adding on to @BennyBoy_Alpha, there are many external factors that contribute to which airports are chosen to be worked on. There might have been a lack of imagery or no editor willing to dedicate the time. These airports may have also been started and not revealed yet. For now, let’s appreciate the wonderful airports, liveries and aircraft we got in this update.

2 Likes

Are we looking at an iOS rollout in the next few hours or like next few days? Just to manage expectations

Looking forward to it! IF is so accessible and convenient for many.