Infinite Flight 22.8

Amazing to see the work done in this update from Airport editors creating amazing airports to the Infinite flight team bring us the E190!

I know a lot of work went into making this final update of the year make it to your app store before 2022 comes to an end. So if a livery didn’t make it or there is a bug, please appreciate what has been released. I know I have been given opportunity to be in beta and I might get into trouble for saying this, but less than a month ago the original technical changes for 22.8 were scrapped due to some issues. This put a lot of pressure on the team to try and work on a final update for this year. So I’m glad to see all of the hard work has paid off! So well done Infinite Flight Team ❤️

Also a big shout out to the Beta team for finding issues and getting the E190 ready in such a short notice!

Enjoy the final update of the year everyone!

17 Likes

Looks like a great update !

1 Like

DYT is Sky Harbor in Minnesota. Happy exploring and enjoy the update!

10 Likes

YAY! 22.8 is here! Lesssss goooooo

2 Likes

I always wanna fly a china southern A350 in IF and now, I finally have the chance.

4 Likes

Can we get the livery list for the 190?

8 Likes

Soo many new Saudi Arabian airports !

Can’t wait for ITA from Rome to Heathrow

3 Likes

Amazing update. Read the blog but did not see a livery list for the E190.

2 Likes

Nice one, didn’t see this coming.
Once again thanks to everyone connected to this IF 22.8 update, excited to see E190 as a new addition to fly and look forward to 22.9 next year! 🙌🙌🙌

4 Likes

First update next year will be 23.1, not 22.9.

6 Likes

Yup, there’s one in Minnesota and then the other is in Phoenix, Arizona being Phoenix Sky-Harbor international airport. I was also confused at first haha. Ngl, Americans are weird with the names because they can use the same name for different places which can make it confusing as to which is which.

8 Likes

Looking forward to getting the update and trying out the E-190! I’m also super happy to see so many airports being added in this update.

5 Likes

Just like they steal the names of a lot of European, especially UK cities…lol…

7 Likes

Finally new airports in Saudi Arabia, the most important of which are OERK and OEDF. I can’t wait to try it. Thank you to the Infinite Flight team, and thank you to Hadi, because he is the editor of Saudi airports🤩.

6 Likes

It’s a bit confusing sometimes, just like how every train station is somehow called Union Station :)

Just for reference, the airport list is automatically generated these days (since there are so many airport updates from our amazing scenery editing team!). Hopefully there are enough in there for you to spend many hours exploring

6 Likes

Like instead of York, it is New York. Now let’s get back on topic…

5 Likes

Is there a confirmed date for IOS rollout?

5 Likes

Nothing confirmed at this time. It could be today or tomorrow, depending on how the rollout goes. We’ll keep you posted!

7 Likes

Here is your 22.8 E190 Livery List:

Aeromexico
Aerolineas Argentinas
Air France Hop
Airlink
Amaszonas
Azul Brazilian Airlines
BA CityFlyer
Breeze Airways
Bulgaria Air
Buta Airways
GX Airlnes
China Southern Airlines
Conviasa
Copa Airlines
Finnair
Generic
Helvetic Airways
J-Air
JetBlue
JetBlue (Blueprint Livery)
Kenya Airways
KLM Cityhopper
Lufthanasa
QantasLink
TAP Express
Tianjin Airlines
TUI fly Belgium

NOTE: The Buta Airways and Kenya Airways are still being finalized and will be available ASAP.

61 Likes

Still a work in progress, we have a number of liveries that need a bit more work (Jazeera is one of them iirc)

13 Likes