Infinite Flight 22.8

Blog article by Jason Rosewell

Infinite Flight 22.8

In Infinite Flight 22.8, we are excited to bring a range of new features and improvements to enhance your flight simulation experience. As the Embraer E190 joins its E175 counterpart in the fleet, users can enjoy 27 new and exciting liveries while they explore the Infinite Flight skies!
Read the full article →

Important note for iOS

iOS MAY NOT SHIP TODAY… KEEP READING.

We’re also shipping a lot of behind-the-scenes changes with 22.8 that include updates to our technology stack. These updates will help improve the overall performance and functionality of the app. Because of this, our developers will be releasing to Android first, followed by iOS when they are confident all known issues have been addressed.

Pushing to Android allows developers to control the rate at which the update rolls out to users, testing a little at a time. It also allows them to push fixes easily and more quickly than they would otherwise be able to do for iOS. This is a great benefit to iOS users as it allows us to work out potential issues without waiting for hotfix approval.

Your 5-star rating helps us!

If you want to support Infinite Flight by giving more visibility in the App Store and Google Play, don’t forget to give this update 5 Stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ You can re-submit your star rating with every update.

265 Likes

Can’t wait to fly this thing.

Also props to the airport editors - 120 new 3D airports!

32 Likes

Great update! What an amazing year for Infinite flight…. Happy Christmas time and enjoy the update everyone

10 Likes

Its here! cant wait to fly it!

7 Likes

Great update, thanks guys!

7 Likes

This is awesome guys! I can’t wait to explore the update later 😁

5 Likes

WOW That was unexpected 😍

4 Likes

i buttered the E175 and now i’m after this it’s rare to see me butter planes

7 Likes

Can’t wait to fly it when IOS finally rolls out

2 Likes

rple and rpvf!!

4 Likes

Can someone tell me what livery is on E190

3 Likes

14 Saudi Arabian Airports of mine released. Thank you so much infinite flight team for another amazing update :)

7 Likes

Woahhhhhh let’s goooo

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone and to every Filipinos out there!
Eight new 3D Philippine airports in one release! Enjoy!

6 Likes

WOOOOO I cant wait to fly the Jetblue e190 Blueprint!

3 Likes

So did it come out already?

3 Likes

Thx for telling me this. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have been able to know why the update never got released to iOS

3 Likes

YESSSS IM SO EXCITED yay

2 Likes

Damn bro is that a supra?

Here’s to 22.8!! :)

12 Likes

I believe you guys miss wrote KDVT in the airport updates.

it shows “KDYT” Sky Harbor which i assume is KDVT Phoenix Deer Valley airport

otherwise great job y’all!

5 Likes