Infinite Flight 22.6

Thank you Infinite Flight Airport Developers to make Dipolog Airport 3D! Another Great Beautiful day in Philippines🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭

3 Likes

What happened to these 77W liveries? Is there any technical setbacks that prevent them from releasing?

They’re the top 10 yet they got delayed, hope someone can shed some light on this

21 Likes

Turn and Burn time with the Hornet, can’t wait! Great release as always.

4 Likes

They will be added in a future update, they cannot add all of them at once

6 Likes

So can someone tell me how I can fly from KEWR airport to a military airport where F/A 18 is based? I was thinking about using US air force 737-700

1 Like

Got the Update today. Thank you Devs, Staff and 3D airport Editors. I cant wait for the next one. 😁

But they got more votes and was confirmed earlier, shouldn’t they get sort of priority? Like in 22.5 we got the top 5

Fly down to the Blue Angels airport

Awesomeeeee really appreciate yalls hard work 🤟🤟

Glad to have worked on 5 airports for this update and reviewed a handful more. Of course, it’s nothing in comparison to the F-18 rework but it’s definitely something to still be happy about.

16 Likes

The update ain’t working for me yet can anyone help pls?

1 Like

Can’t wait for it to release on IOS. Props to the devs once again for a fast and quick update!

3 Likes

Another great accomplishment in the books! Great job once again team.

1 Like

So I can fly from Newark Liberty airport to Blue Angels airport with the F/A 18?

Can’t wait to try out the reworked F-18!!! Looks like it’s time for some top gun action 😎🛩

5 Likes

IT’S TIME!!!

Top Gun Music intensifies…

3 Likes

As always Monday is the holiest day of Infinite Flight and the community users! 🤔👀☺️

2 Likes

usually an update comes to the android device a little earlier, you don’t have to wait much, most likely it will appear within an hour

1 Like

Yep, to recap:

Android is rolling out now, iOS will come later today once the Android rollout is complete and without issues

This is to minimise the chances of rolling out an update with critical bugs :)

Thanks!

26 Likes

that’s for sure :)

1 Like