Infinite Flight 22.5

Thanks to all the developers for making this happen :) Goodnight from Australia

2 Likes

The reason there are so many small airports is because there have been large amounts of new editors introduced, and they HAVE to do a small airport to begin with. That means the big new airports will be coming soon after. Lots of small airports updated are bound to be followed by larger airports!

5 Likes

This update made my day: EDDS + Callsign Search. Love it. Thx for the update.

5 Likes

Hi Charlie,

3D airports are made by over 300+ editors from across the world. They can’t start somewhere huge as they’d have no clue what they’re doing, and need to start somewhere small, or work on their choice of airport size and type. Large airports are being worked on but take a lot longer to complete, with more user input from more experienced editors. As an example, we have a backlog of over 500+ airports that are either in progress, or unreleased where the majority are small GA fields that ‘no one would fly to’.

These do have to be released at some point, meaning in each update we attempt to release both an equal spread of airports across the world, and of all different sizes. We’ve been pushing some editors of larger airports to try and complete their work for this update, but we do prioritise quality over quantity, and this is why some updates may not feature as many large airports, and is one of the reasons why JFK is finally fixed and reworked in this update in comparison to the past few cycles. :)

Feel free to message me with any questions you do have regarding airports and editing standpoints.

– Ecoops123

19 Likes

i will enjoy this update, amazing how much progress is being made in the last few months

3 Likes

can’t wait to finish my flight and update lets gooo

1 Like

Hey infinite flight, I would really appreciate if Melbourne Airport Australia YMML to be added as 3D next update;)

1 Like

Looking forward to doing a Vistara flight to Europe on the weekend

1 Like

Maybe check this thread out below for the status of YMML:

5 Likes

I just want Lisbon to be a 3D airport:(

7 Likes

@Ecoops123 HUGE HUGE thanks for completing the first Albanian airport in IF. It looks better than I ever thought it could.

@AviatorAlex @Alexbg29 Great to see your beautiful language available to use

7 Likes

Thank you so much devs ❤️

1 Like

Looks amazing! Thank you devs! Happy Update day everyone! :D

2 Likes

Woo hooooo!!! Thank you!!!

1 Like

Same here.

2 Likes

Yeah sounds good! 👌

2 Likes

It will come eventually…

2 Likes

Holy COW this update gave us a TON of new airports! Great job! I have 5 more hours until I land in AUH but I can’t wait to update!

2 Likes

hope DNMM will be added as 3D in the next Update, DNMM is the largest Airport in Nigeria and one of the busiest airport in Africa Nigerian IF pilots will be so happy to have DNMM 3D.

5 Likes

62 NEW 3D airports + Vistara 787-9!! Thank you soo much devs!!

4 Likes